Rob Gronkowski is a notorious party animal, with some of his exploits ending up on social media, so he definitely knows how to have a good time.
It has prompted the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to renew its warning about how lethal it can be to consume laundry detergent.
It's the latest social media challenge that comes with some risky risks: people recording themselves eating Tide laundry pods after social media memes compared the cleaning product to food. "Don't eat poison." Tide itself has also spoken out against the Twitter trend, writing: "What should Tide PODs be used for?"More news: Carroll Financial Associates Inc. Has $10.95 Million Stake in Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
Today, doctors have been urging teens not to eat the Tide pods, as the substance is poisonous and puts their health in peril if ingested.
In the video, Tide, asks, "Hey Gronk, is eating Tide Pods ever a good idea?"
As a rule, the detergent pods are only meant for clothes, and certainly not for consumption, according to a statement from Tide's parent company Procter and Gamble.More news: Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
Because the pods look like candy, there is a real danger of young kids or older people with dementia mistaking the pods for candy and eating them but the people in these videos know what they're eating and are just doing it because they're idiots who want to go viral.
The Patriots tight end responds: "No, no, no, no, no, no!"
We're not even a full two weeks into 2018 and people are already doing something incredibly stupid and insane.More news: North Korea accepts proposal for talks next week on Olympics
Once he bites into it, the pod oozes detergent, and he immediately attempts to spit it out.
- What we know about where Oprah stands on policy issues
- India defeats Australian cricket team by 100 runs
- Father of Yerry Mina: I thank God for Barcelona move
- Tottenham 4-0 Everton: Harry Kane becomes Spurs' record Premier League goalscorer
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- California Mudslides Death Toll Rises To 19, Residents Told To Evacuate
- Coutinho and Mina Mark the Arrival of New Dawn at Barcelona
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA) 2017 Q3 Sentiment Change
- Accenture (ACN) PT Raised to $152.00 at Barclays