Rob Gronkowski is a notorious party animal, with some of his exploits ending up on social media, so he definitely knows how to have a good time.
It has prompted the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to renew its warning about how lethal it can be to consume laundry detergent.
It's the latest social media challenge that comes with some risky risks: people recording themselves eating Tide laundry pods after social media memes compared the cleaning product to food. "Don't eat poison." Tide itself has also spoken out against the Twitter trend, writing: "What should Tide PODs be used for?"More news: What To Know About The Flu Virus As Season Ramps Up
Today, doctors have been urging teens not to eat the Tide pods, as the substance is poisonous and puts their health in peril if ingested.
In the video, Tide, asks, "Hey Gronk, is eating Tide Pods ever a good idea?"
As a rule, the detergent pods are only meant for clothes, and certainly not for consumption, according to a statement from Tide's parent company Procter and Gamble.More news: Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
Because the pods look like candy, there is a real danger of young kids or older people with dementia mistaking the pods for candy and eating them but the people in these videos know what they're eating and are just doing it because they're idiots who want to go viral.
The Patriots tight end responds: "No, no, no, no, no, no!"
We're not even a full two weeks into 2018 and people are already doing something incredibly stupid and insane.More news: Kodak inventory soar after KodakCoin announcement
Once he bites into it, the pod oozes detergent, and he immediately attempts to spit it out.
- Federal Agency Returns to Accepting Requests Under DACA
- Up to Date Stock in Review: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
- Father of Yerry Mina: I thank God for Barcelona move
- Racist Homework Asks 9-Year-Olds Three 'Good' Reasons For Slavery
- India defeats Australian cricket team by 100 runs
- Fashion Photographers Mario Testino & Bruce Weber Accused Of Abusing Models
- No US sanctions on Iran nuclear deal for now
- There's Already A Ridiculous $550+ Limited Edition For Dark Souls Remastered
- Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
- Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit