If you live in Japan, the set will include all three Dark Souls games, all DLC, the soundtracks for every game, bookends, 10 art prints and a frame, and three physical encyclopedias with the descriptions of every item in the series.
Dark Souls: Remastered launches on May 25th, 2018, for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The game will also increase the concurrent online users in multiplayer, bumping the number up to 6 players for the PS4, PC, Xbox One and Switch.More news: No US sanctions on Iran nuclear deal for now
Since its release, Dark Souls has received a lot of praise and built a following amongst its fans, helping to lead to the success of its sequels. The remaster was confirmed in a recent Nintendo Direct Mini after leaking through a Japanese retailer listing.
With the details Bandai Namco has released so far, players can look forward to a completely enhanced version of the game.More news: Coutinho and Mina Mark the Arrival of New Dawn at Barcelona
It's Dark Souls news day! In any case, the development of a remaster may also explain why the original Dark Souls has not seen any meaningful discounted in such a long time.
This morning it was announced that Dark Souls Remastered is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Will you get it for the Nintendo Switch or another system? The remaster is heading for PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.More news: Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA) 2017 Q3 Sentiment Change
- Racist Homework Asks 9-Year-Olds Three 'Good' Reasons For Slavery
- Father of Yerry Mina: I thank God for Barcelona move
- Burning Iranian oil tanker sinks in Japanese waters
- Fashion Photographers Mario Testino & Bruce Weber Accused Of Abusing Models
- California Mudslides Death Toll Rises To 19, Residents Told To Evacuate
- How Have Institutional Investors Been Trading NIKE, Inc. (NKE)?
- Satyam scandal fallout: SEBI bars PriceWaterhouse from corporate audits for two years
- What To Know About The Flu Virus As Season Ramps Up
- Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit