If you live in Japan, the set will include all three Dark Souls games, all DLC, the soundtracks for every game, bookends, 10 art prints and a frame, and three physical encyclopedias with the descriptions of every item in the series.
Dark Souls: Remastered launches on May 25th, 2018, for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The game will also increase the concurrent online users in multiplayer, bumping the number up to 6 players for the PS4, PC, Xbox One and Switch.More news: How Have Institutional Investors Been Trading NIKE, Inc. (NKE)?
Since its release, Dark Souls has received a lot of praise and built a following amongst its fans, helping to lead to the success of its sequels. The remaster was confirmed in a recent Nintendo Direct Mini after leaking through a Japanese retailer listing.
With the details Bandai Namco has released so far, players can look forward to a completely enhanced version of the game.More news: Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA) 2017 Q3 Sentiment Change
It's Dark Souls news day! In any case, the development of a remaster may also explain why the original Dark Souls has not seen any meaningful discounted in such a long time.
This morning it was announced that Dark Souls Remastered is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Will you get it for the Nintendo Switch or another system? The remaster is heading for PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.More news: Coutinho and Mina Mark the Arrival of New Dawn at Barcelona
- Up to Date Stock in Review: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
- What To Know About The Flu Virus As Season Ramps Up
- Carroll Financial Associates Inc. Has $10.95 Million Stake in Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
- Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
- California Mudslides Death Toll Rises To 19, Residents Told To Evacuate
- Federal Agency Returns to Accepting Requests Under DACA
- No US sanctions on Iran nuclear deal for now
- Next Nintendo Direct Will Be Soon If Nintendo Sticks To Tradition
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2