Nintendo's 2018 lineup may not be quite as strong as those AAA titles, however, and some of the games already have been released either for the Wii U or on other platforms.
Payday 2 will release in Europe and Australia on February 23rd, and in North America and South America on February 27th. It involved planning and executing heists, drug trafficking and other heinous activities with different kinds of gameplay to accompany the first-person perspective.
With no word on the now confirmed Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch title, many fans are beginning speculate that Nintendo is not yet done with its Nintendo Directs for January.More news: CES 2018: Ford to study interaction with self-driving cars
Kirby Star Allies launches for Nintendo Switch on March 16.
This not only marks the series' first outing on a Nintendo system, but also the first time it's ever been portable.
Mario Tennis Aces is bringing Mario and tennis to the Nintendo Switch, with the first story mode since the Mario Tennis on Game Boy Advance!More news: Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
Free stuff: Demo for Dragon Quest Builders now available on Nintendo eShop.
The wait between exclusive game launches has been more consistent in the first year of the Switch. However, Managing Director Philippe Lavoué insists that release was just a "test case" for the publisher EA and that it will be "doubling down" as the World Cup comes closer.
Remember "Donkey Kong Country" on the Super Nintendo? This new character has some unique styles and abilities with a amusing twist in the platforming gameplay.More news: Insider Trading at First Real Estate Investment Trust of NJ?
It's a ladies-only affair with SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy. Why it's so special because the new ability lets Kirby become more creative and there's one more ability called Spider that lets him trap the enemies in webs. During the event there was also a new character introduced to the game. Payday 2 will be coming to the Switch while making use of the HD rumble feature as well as utilizing the touch screen for menus in handheld mode.
- Trump administration resumes accepting DACA renewals
- Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
- How Have Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) Earnings Estimates Changed?
- Mets, Adrian Gonzalez agree to deal
- Gaza fisherman shot dead by Egyptian army - Palestinians
- Magic Johnson Tweets Support for Luke Walton Amid LaVar Ball Criticism
- Andy Cole urges Jose Mourinho to break the bank for Alexis Sanchez
- Federal Agency Returns to Accepting Requests Under DACA
- Golden State edges past Raptors 127-125, DeRozan scores 42
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit