This week's Nintendo Direct Mini presentation featured a look at Dark Souls, Mario Tennis Aces, The World Ends With You Final Remix and ports of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors.
The World Ends With You blends classic JRPG combat with music and rhythm games to create an experience that still feels innovative even now, 10 years after its original release on the DS. We'll keep you updated. Nintendo says the mode will add "a variety of missions, boss battles and more".
As anticipated as the remastered edition was, it was never expected to release at the typical full price of a video game.
Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
Mirosoft's Xbox One console may have outsold Sony's PlayStation 4 console in the USA in December 2017, according to an unpublished report by market researching firm NPD Group. Which games are you most looking forward to on the Nintendo Switch? There's also going to be another new playable character called Funky Kong.
From Software has announced the release of a Dark Souls Trilogy Box set.
"When the main character Neku suddenly encounters the mysterious girl Shiki, he gets caught up in a deadly game".More news: Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
The wait between exclusive game launches has been more consistent in the first year of the Switch.
The game features a brand new story mode, which is the first since Mario Tennis on Game Boy Advance. It's Nintendo's big release ahead of Easter 2018, so there's a lot riding on it.More news: Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
The Jan Nintendo Direct Mini also introduced Ys VIII: Lacrimosa Of DANA, an action RPG with similarities to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Similarly, three Switch titles - Super Mario Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Pokkén Tournament DX - are receiving downloadable content. Odyssey's is free, and it will add a new "Balloon World" minigame to the package along with new Snapshot filters and outfits for Mario.
Dark Souls Remastered (May 25) - The most mysterious announcement by far was Dark Souls Remastered.More news: Magic Johnson Tweets Support for Luke Walton Amid LaVar Ball Criticism
Most surprising of all, Nintendo seems to understand how to release DLC without making anyone angry.
- Iran calls fresh U.S. sanctions illegal, hostile
- Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
- Bill Murray Slays As The 'Bannon Cannon' On 'Saturday Night Live'
- North Korea accepts proposal for talks next week on Olympics
- Andy Cole urges Jose Mourinho to break the bank for Alexis Sanchez
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
- Insider Trading at First Real Estate Investment Trust of NJ?
- Next Nintendo Direct Will Be Soon If Nintendo Sticks To Tradition
- Golden State edges past Raptors 127-125, DeRozan scores 42