12 de enero de 2018, 12:40Barcelona, Spain, Jan 12 (Prensa Latina) Barcelona football club have been splashing the cash since the January window opened, breaking their transfer record with the Âú142million arrival of Philippe Coutinho.
'With the soles of your feet you will touch the ground you want to conquer'.
The father of Yerry Mina is delighted over his move to Barcelona. "I always do it and I hope to succeed", Mina said. I got goosebumps when Messi approached me with Suarez in the dressing room.More news: England win toss as Hales returns; Tye debuts for Australia
Mina, who signed a five-year deal with Barca, reveals he was impressed with Messi' humility.
"Firstly, I just want to learn a lot from the best players in the world", he added.
"I have come to work".More news: Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
The 23-year-old will wear the No24 shirt at Barcelona and there happen to be some reports claiming that Valverde might look to loan him out for further development. "I've always followed great full-backs and great central defenders, like those here, such as [Gerard] Pique, [Javier] Mascherano, [Samuel] Umtiti and [Thomas] Vermaelen".
Mina said: "I was given the opportunity to come now and I did not think twice". With the work that we will all do, I will fight to be at the World Cup. I will be calm and I'll try to control the adrenaline and I'll adapt to the group with my dancing.More news: Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit
- Citizenship and Immigration Services return to accepting DACA requests
- Satyam scandal fallout: SEBI bars PriceWaterhouse from corporate audits for two years
- Mets, Adrian Gonzalez agree to deal
- Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
- Golden State edges past Raptors 127-125, DeRozan scores 42
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- Trump administration resumes accepting DACA renewals
- Iran calls fresh U.S. sanctions illegal, hostile
- Magic Johnson Tweets Support for Luke Walton Amid LaVar Ball Criticism