12 de enero de 2018, 12:40Barcelona, Spain, Jan 12 (Prensa Latina) Barcelona football club have been splashing the cash since the January window opened, breaking their transfer record with the Âú142million arrival of Philippe Coutinho.
'With the soles of your feet you will touch the ground you want to conquer'.
The father of Yerry Mina is delighted over his move to Barcelona. "I always do it and I hope to succeed", Mina said. I got goosebumps when Messi approached me with Suarez in the dressing room.More news: Trump administration resumes accepting DACA renewals
Mina, who signed a five-year deal with Barca, reveals he was impressed with Messi' humility.
"Firstly, I just want to learn a lot from the best players in the world", he added.
"I have come to work".More news: Two killed in Lamu Al-Shabaab attack
The 23-year-old will wear the No24 shirt at Barcelona and there happen to be some reports claiming that Valverde might look to loan him out for further development. "I've always followed great full-backs and great central defenders, like those here, such as [Gerard] Pique, [Javier] Mascherano, [Samuel] Umtiti and [Thomas] Vermaelen".
Mina said: "I was given the opportunity to come now and I did not think twice". With the work that we will all do, I will fight to be at the World Cup. I will be calm and I'll try to control the adrenaline and I'll adapt to the group with my dancing.More news: Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Bill Murray Slays As The 'Bannon Cannon' On 'Saturday Night Live'
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit
- Andy Cole urges Jose Mourinho to break the bank for Alexis Sanchez
- North Korea accepts proposal for talks next week on Olympics
- Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
- Racist Homework Asks 9-Year-Olds Three 'Good' Reasons For Slavery
- Insider Trading at First Real Estate Investment Trust of NJ?
- Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
- Citizenship and Immigration Services return to accepting DACA requests