12 de enero de 2018, 12:40Barcelona, Spain, Jan 12 (Prensa Latina) Barcelona football club have been splashing the cash since the January window opened, breaking their transfer record with the Âú142million arrival of Philippe Coutinho.
'With the soles of your feet you will touch the ground you want to conquer'.
The father of Yerry Mina is delighted over his move to Barcelona. "I always do it and I hope to succeed", Mina said. I got goosebumps when Messi approached me with Suarez in the dressing room.More news: Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit
Mina, who signed a five-year deal with Barca, reveals he was impressed with Messi' humility.
"Firstly, I just want to learn a lot from the best players in the world", he added.
"I have come to work".More news: Racist Homework Asks 9-Year-Olds Three 'Good' Reasons For Slavery
The 23-year-old will wear the No24 shirt at Barcelona and there happen to be some reports claiming that Valverde might look to loan him out for further development. "I've always followed great full-backs and great central defenders, like those here, such as [Gerard] Pique, [Javier] Mascherano, [Samuel] Umtiti and [Thomas] Vermaelen".
Mina said: "I was given the opportunity to come now and I did not think twice". With the work that we will all do, I will fight to be at the World Cup. I will be calm and I'll try to control the adrenaline and I'll adapt to the group with my dancing.More news: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit
- Satyam scandal fallout: SEBI bars PriceWaterhouse from corporate audits for two years
- Insider Trading at First Real Estate Investment Trust of NJ?
- Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
- Two killed in Lamu Al-Shabaab attack
- Citizenship and Immigration Services return to accepting DACA requests
- Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- England win toss as Hales returns; Tye debuts for Australia