The release date for the game on Nintendo Switch is May 25th 2018.
Dark Souls Remastered is the latest in the trend of critically acclaimed remastered games.
You guessed it - one volume for each game.More news: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Revealed in Detroit
Bandai Namco has announced a current-gen remaster of the original Dark Souls due out later this year.
Apparently, the game will feature the Artorias of the Abyss DLC - which would make sense as Remastered games tend to compile all the DLC into one package.
The World Ends With You: Final Remix will be available for the Switch sometime this year.More news: Fashion Photographers Mario Testino & Bruce Weber Accused Of Abusing Models
He added that Dark Souls 3 marks the end of the series as a whole. The box set will include all three Dark Souls games, each respective game's soundtrack, framed art, Dark Souls' themed bookends, and three dictionaries containing the entirety of Dark Souls' item list. While PC, PS4 Pro, and Xbox One X players will be able to enjoy 4K, the Switch will run at 1080p and 30fps in docked mode, and likely a lower resolution when in portable mode.
"Dark Souls" 2011 will be receiving the remaster treatment after rumors of its release. Bandai Namco has confirmed the same by publishing a trailer.
Dark Souls Remastered will support native 4K resolutions and 60fps, as well as upscaled textures.More news: Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA) 2017 Q3 Sentiment Change
Now that we've had confirmation it'll appear on the Switch, too, we're keen to see what else we can expect from Dark Souls Remastered - we may even get new content.
- Alexis signing would be on par with Cantona for Man United
- Next Nintendo Direct Will Be Soon If Nintendo Sticks To Tradition
- India defeats Australian cricket team by 100 runs
- How Have Institutional Investors Been Trading NIKE, Inc. (NKE)?
- 'Tide In, Dirt Out': Deadly Detergent Eating Flashmob Jumps to Dangerous Scale
- U.S. disappointed in Myanmar decision on two reporters under OSA
- Up to Date Stock in Review: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
- Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Manchester City's Ilkay Gundogan reveals why he turned down Liverpool transfer