I can guarantee you that Pep Guardiola, if he was in a similar situation at Manchester City, would not have been forced to sell a player like Coutinho as seems to be have been the case with the Liverpool boss.
Roberto is known for his flexibility and is fit for playing in the two positions which is something that Klopp is searching for. "We believe that players are the starters, main course and dessert of any club that plans to serve its supporters well".
"We have to go with open eyes through this transfer window, you can imagine, but we will not make insane things". And to be honest it was clear 100% there was no chance.
"I'm always trying to think of songs for players and I love music from the 60s and 70s so maybe another absolute tune from that kinda time", said Kevin.More news: Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit
"There was no other option; I would say it's a pretty easy answer", Klopp told reporters.
"He was convinced he wanted to go, so in the second half of the season we couldn't have used him". Really, it is a normal, normal thing and we have only to make the best of it.
"It was clear", the Liverpool manager said on Friday, speaking publicly for the first time since Coutinho's departure.
"One player has left and it's not too cool but it's not a real problem at all".More news: Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
Liverpool rejected three bids from the Catalan giants last summer and the club finally gave in to a British transfer record. You lose a player, you buy a player.
The Corkman also claims to have the answers when it comes to reinvesting Coutinho's £142 million transfer fee.
There have been reports of a few alternatives the Reds are lining up to replace Coutinho. In the summer he'll be here, that's what I know as well.
Addressing the media before the Premier League match at home to Pep Guardiola's runaway leaders City on Sunday, the German called for a collective reassessment of Liverpool's mindset.
"You know I'm not a manager who counts all the money and goes to the owners and say we need this". "If we do it in this window, I don't know". "I would love to see Klopp sign David Meyler as he is from Cork like me and he's almost as big a Liverpool fan as me".More news: Mets, Adrian Gonzalez agree to deal
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- What To Know About The Flu Virus As Season Ramps Up
- Two killed in Lamu Al-Shabaab attack
- Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
- Andy Cole urges Jose Mourinho to break the bank for Alexis Sanchez
- Satyam scandal fallout: SEBI bars PriceWaterhouse from corporate audits for two years
- North Korea accepts proposal for talks next week on Olympics
- Novak Djokovic dominates Dominic Thiem in first match since Wimbledon
- Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
- Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital