The Blues continued their stuttering form as they were held at Stamford Bridge by Leicester City.
For the third game running, Chelsea failed to find the net and supporters are suddenly beginning to turn on manager Antonio Conte as it's the first time in the club's history that they've drawn three consecutive games 0-0.
Chelsea were camped on the edge of the Leicester box for long periods late on, trying to prise apart the disciplined 10 men in front of them.
"I saw many players were very exhausted and they didn't recover from the Arsenal game".
Pushing their hosts with Vardy and Mahrez, the Foxes were a constant threat on Chelsea's back line and had the best of the chances in the first half.More news: Kodak inventory soar after KodakCoin announcement
"We didn't suffer defensively".
"We tried to create chances and score".
Having grown used to big-name managers coming and going in the era of owner Roman Abramovich, they hardly seemed heartbroken at the possibility of another change on the bench.
Conte responded by accusing Mourinho of being "fake" and "a little man".
FW Eden Hazard, 6 - Showed very early flashes of skill that troubled Leicester's backline, but after the opening 10 minutes, he was closed out of the game.More news: Dark Souls Remastered CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch release revealed in Nintendo Direct
When Jamie Vardy fired narrowly wide from a tight angle moments later, Conte wore a thunderous expression on the touchline.
Morata's frustrations got the better of him as he picked up a yellow card for a petulant foul on Harry Maguire towards the end of another lacklustre showing, while Marcos Alonso had a stoppage-time free-kick pushed around the post by Schmeichel as Leicester kept Chelsea at bay. Against Leicester, the 23-year old struggled to impose himself in midfield and a couple of mistimed passes won't help matters with the boo brigade.
Vardy was a constant menace and Conte's defence again failed to corral the England worldwide, who found space to shoot just wide.
Meanwhile, the Italian insisted Chelsea's goalscoring issues are not the responsibility of one man, after striker Alvaro Morata's scoreless run extended to five games.More news: No. 11 Arizona State tops Beavers
In search of some inspiration and innovation, Conte switched to a 3-4-3 formation when he withdrew Fabregas and Hazard, sending wingers Pedro and Willian onto the field.
- India were about to play an all-seam attack, reveals R Ashwin
- Alexis signing would be on par with Cantona for Man United
- Tottenham 4-0 Everton: Harry Kane becomes Spurs' record Premier League goalscorer
- This is final chance on nuclear deal, Trump warns Iran
- Donald Trump should apologize for remarks: African states
- Trump turns to Kelly to quell lawmakers complaints about immigration negotiations
- Ethiopia to release all political prisoners
- Canadiens' Danault to remain hospitalized after shot to head
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) SVP Sells 8763 Shares of Stock
- India defeats Australian cricket team by 100 runs