"I thought I smelled lavender and money", said Brzezinski.More news: England win toss as Hales returns; Tye debuts for Australia
The sketch began with Kate McKinnon and Alex Moffat reprising their creepy/sexy sendup of a smoldering - if conflicted - Mika Brzezinski and constantly interrupting Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe".
Asked about the accuracy of the book, he replied: 'You read it, right?
"I think the worst one were the baby races". "There were baby races". Trump would ask to have two babies placed in his office, usually of different races.More news: Angelina Jolie and Daughters Wear Coordinating Red Carpet Looks
'Someone would put a bowl of Goldfish crackers at the other side of the room. "Trump would say, 'A thousand bucks on the black one'". He's already working on a web series for Crackle, a line of wrinkled barn jackets called Frumpers for Guys and a skin-care line called Blotch. "I convinced this country to elect Donald, and I can do it again". Next on the list could be controversial vlogger Logan Paul or incarcerated businessman Martin Shkreli.
But now that Bannon isn't just out of the White House but deeply on the outs with the people who made him famous, Saturday Night Live's writers aren't likely to bring him back into the action any time soon.
But the kicker was a special satellite interview interruption by Leslie Jones as Oprah. She talked about her potential candidacy, "I am a celebrity, so I'm qualified, but I am different from Donald Trump because I'm actually a billionaire". There's only one job more powerful than being president.More news: Patriots Heading To Record Seventh Straight AFC Championship Game
- Passport won't serve as valid address proof anymore, new format soon
- Do we really need an Alexa-powered toilet?
- Two killed in Lamu Al-Shabaab attack
- Dua Lipa to perform in Abu Dhabi
- CES 2018: Ford to study interaction with self-driving cars
- Iran calls fresh U.S. sanctions illegal, hostile
- Dabo Swinney reveals first-round prospect Clelin Ferrell, others coming back
- 'I never said sh*thole, though I did use tough language,' says Trump
- Gaza fisherman shot dead by Egyptian army - Palestinians
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit