"I thought I smelled lavender and money", said Brzezinski.More news: CES 2018: Ford to study interaction with self-driving cars
The sketch began with Kate McKinnon and Alex Moffat reprising their creepy/sexy sendup of a smoldering - if conflicted - Mika Brzezinski and constantly interrupting Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe".
Asked about the accuracy of the book, he replied: 'You read it, right?
"I think the worst one were the baby races". "There were baby races". Trump would ask to have two babies placed in his office, usually of different races.More news: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit
'Someone would put a bowl of Goldfish crackers at the other side of the room. "Trump would say, 'A thousand bucks on the black one'". He's already working on a web series for Crackle, a line of wrinkled barn jackets called Frumpers for Guys and a skin-care line called Blotch. "I convinced this country to elect Donald, and I can do it again". Next on the list could be controversial vlogger Logan Paul or incarcerated businessman Martin Shkreli.
But now that Bannon isn't just out of the White House but deeply on the outs with the people who made him famous, Saturday Night Live's writers aren't likely to bring him back into the action any time soon.
But the kicker was a special satellite interview interruption by Leslie Jones as Oprah. She talked about her potential candidacy, "I am a celebrity, so I'm qualified, but I am different from Donald Trump because I'm actually a billionaire". There's only one job more powerful than being president.More news: Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
- Andy Cole urges Jose Mourinho to break the bank for Alexis Sanchez
- Trump administration resumes accepting DACA renewals
- Insider Trading at First Real Estate Investment Trust of NJ?
- Do we really need an Alexa-powered toilet?
- Passport won't serve as valid address proof anymore, new format soon
- Fiat Chrysler plans investment of $1 billion in Warren
- Patriots Heading To Record Seventh Straight AFC Championship Game
- PM Modi will break protocol, to receive Netanyahu at airport
- England win toss as Hales returns; Tye debuts for Australia
- Gaza fisherman shot dead by Egyptian army - Palestinians