Ansari's accuser who identified referred to as "Grace" told the publication, Babe, that she chose to share her story when she saw Ansari wearing the "Time's Up" pin at the Sunday's ceremony, where he crowned the much-prestigious "Best Actor" award. She claims he nearly immediately began kissing, fondling and undressing her and then said he was going to grab a condom.
She describes her date with Ansari as "by far the worst experience with a man I've ever had".
"Like, he got the cheque and then it was bada-boom, bada-bing, we're out of there", she told Babe.
Sharing details of her story with the site, Grace said Ansari repeatedly pulled her hand towards his genitals despite her giving verbal and non-verbal signals to indicate she was not consenting. She told him that she didn't want to feel "forced", or she would "hate" him.More news: Eagles Hold On Against the Falcons to Reach the NFC Title Game
Aziz apologised for misreading things.
"When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly".
After kissing her aggressively, the actor briefly performed oral sex on her before asking her to do the same thing to him. "She did, but not for long". "You had to have noticed I was uncomfortable".
The screenshots show Grace telling the 34-year-old how the interaction made her uncomfortable saying he ignored her clear cues.More news: Hina Khan vs Shilpa Shinde vs Vikas Gupta
As Grace explains, the text exchange was the last time she interacted with Ansari but seeing the actor win at the Golden Globes and wear the "Time's Up" pin while accepting the award brought the events from the horrific night back to her mind. I think that started a new fire, and it kind of made it more real [.] I believe that I was taken advantage of by Aziz.
Grace, who was miserable after the date replied back and wrote, " Last night might've been fun for you, but it wasn't for me. She continued, "I want to make sure you're aware so maybe the next girl doesn't have to cry on the ride home".
"I'm so sorry to hear this".
"Aziz Ansari recently won his first Golden Globes for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy for Master of None".More news: African states demand Trump apologise for racist remark
- Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure scores equaliser against Southampton with hand
- India were about to play an all-seam attack, reveals R Ashwin
- No. 11 Arizona State tops Beavers
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff
- Canadiens' Danault to remain hospitalized after shot to head
- Search Efforts Continue After California Mudslides Killed At Least 15
- Brightline's 'higher speed' train service will begin this weekend in Florida
- Jose Mourinho gives injury update of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Wind chill advisory issued for north Georgia mountains
- White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'