Police will now submit the case to the Orange County District's Attorney's Office after toxicology tests come back, according to Cpl. A specialized fire truck from Los Angeles was brought in to extract the vehicle from the dentist's office. The auto then crashed into the second floor of a two-story building with a dentist office in it, according to Orange County Fire Authority. The vehicle had become airborne after hitting the central divide in the road, reportedly at speed while the driver was high on narcotics.More news: Bay Area Firefighters Return to Southern California to Aid in Mudslide Rescues
Upon impact, a fire broke out, which was quickly extinguished. "One person self extricated, the other person is still trapped in the vehicle".
"It was insane, it really was", said Sanchez.More news: New York City just declared war on the oil industry
The driver of the auto managed to get out of the auto but was "left dangling off the bottom of the vehicle until police could catch him".
Fire crews were on hand to put out a brief fire to the building.More news: Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (NYSE:CCI) Slips -4.13% For the Week
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Releases Q1 Earnings Guidance
- Democrats Will Attempt to Censure Trump After 'S**thole Countries' Remark
- Bournemouth Fight Back to Shock Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday
- Arizona natives in Hawaii react to false missile alert
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo Makes Decision On The Arizona Job
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) Sees Large Decline in Short Interest
- Dark Souls Remastered publisher pegs leaked 50% loyalty scheme as a mistake
- Mario Tennis Aces Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Lions to pick Patriots' Patricia as coach
- Red Cross, Cohoes to hold day-long fire safety program