Highs on Sunday are expected to be in the low 30s with wind chills making it feel more like the mid-20s. Wind chills from 0 to -10 degrees. The low will be around 18. North wind around 5 miles per hour becoming calm.
Tomorrow: Mostly clear, with a low around 62. North wind 5 to 15 miles per hour. Northwest wind 5 to 15 miles per hour.
Mostly cloudy skies will persist Saturday keeping highs in the mid teens. South southeast wind around 5 miles per hour. Southwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour. Winds will be veering out of the south throughout the day.
Tonight will be mainly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Wednesday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow in the morning.More news: A guide to resources for parents on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Friday will be sunny with a high of 39 and a low of 24. The winds will still be breezy in the afternoon, but the temperatures will not rebound. Snow showers taper off Monday afternoon leaving light accumulations.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 10 miles per hour.
Today: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
A slight chance of snow and sleet before noon.More news: Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (NYSE:CCI) Slips -4.13% For the Week
And on Saturday, expect a mostly sunny day with a high reaching 45. North northwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Areas along I-70 and to the south have the better chance of seeing just snow, but still some rain and sleet is still possible shortly after midnight. Northeast wind around 7 miles per hour. Temperature steady near minus 17 with a wind chill factor of minus 25.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
A winter weather advisory is in effect for the counties highlighted in purple through 10 o'clock Sunday morning.More news: New York City just declared war on the oil industry
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Releases Q1 Earnings Guidance
- Mario Tennis Aces Announced for Nintendo Switch
- 'Veere Di Wedding' Release Gets Pushed By Two Weeks
- Polianta Ltd Sells 1280 Shares of Lam Research Co. (LRCX)
- Brother of Hamas Foreign Minister Injured in Lebanon Car Bomb
- Democrats Will Attempt to Censure Trump After 'S**thole Countries' Remark
- Bournemouth Fight Back to Shock Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday
- Wenger struggles for answers after "very frustrating" Bournemouth loss
- NFC Divisional Playoff Notes: New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
- Two dead and 65 injured after massive 7.3 magnitude quake