Highs on Sunday are expected to be in the low 30s with wind chills making it feel more like the mid-20s. Wind chills from 0 to -10 degrees. The low will be around 18. North wind around 5 miles per hour becoming calm.
Tomorrow: Mostly clear, with a low around 62. North wind 5 to 15 miles per hour. Northwest wind 5 to 15 miles per hour.
Mostly cloudy skies will persist Saturday keeping highs in the mid teens. South southeast wind around 5 miles per hour. Southwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour. Winds will be veering out of the south throughout the day.
Tonight will be mainly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Wednesday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow in the morning.More news: Delta Air Lines (DAL) Releases Q1 Earnings Guidance
Friday will be sunny with a high of 39 and a low of 24. The winds will still be breezy in the afternoon, but the temperatures will not rebound. Snow showers taper off Monday afternoon leaving light accumulations.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 10 miles per hour.
Today: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
A slight chance of snow and sleet before noon.More news: Arizona natives in Hawaii react to false missile alert
And on Saturday, expect a mostly sunny day with a high reaching 45. North northwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Areas along I-70 and to the south have the better chance of seeing just snow, but still some rain and sleet is still possible shortly after midnight. Northeast wind around 7 miles per hour. Temperature steady near minus 17 with a wind chill factor of minus 25.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
A winter weather advisory is in effect for the counties highlighted in purple through 10 o'clock Sunday morning.More news: Bournemouth Fight Back to Shock Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo Makes Decision On The Arizona Job
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) Sees Large Decline in Short Interest
- Auto flies into the second floor of California office building
- Dark Souls Remastered publisher pegs leaked 50% loyalty scheme as a mistake
- New York City just declared war on the oil industry
- Kirby Star Allies Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced
- 'Veere Di Wedding' Release Gets Pushed By Two Weeks
- Aziz Ansari has been accused of sexual misconduct
- Mario Tennis Aces Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Two dead and 65 injured after massive 7.3 magnitude quake