The Egypt worldwide has been a revelation at Anfield since his arrival from Roma last summer, scoring 17 goals and registering five assists in 22 Premier League appearances so far this season.
GETTY Mohamed Salah unlikely to join Philippe Coutinho in La Liga just yet
That said, if he were to maintain this form then Liverpool could well have a fight on their hands in the summer, particularly if Real decide to phase out Cristiano Ronaldo and/or Gareth Bale. "They have treated me very well in Liverpool and at this moment, I belong to Liverpool and I am happy at Anfield".
Salah also won a poll for the 2017 Arab player of the year, launched by the beIN Sports channel on Twitter in December.More news: Major power outage at CES 2018, Consumer leaving the show
Pushed into advanced areas on the right flank, Salah has given so many defences so many issues.
It's brilliant news for Liverpool, given they've just lost Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona, and would not like to lose another key player full stop, let alone in this transfer window.More news: Fog warning remains in place until 10am this morning
Salah's impressive performances have attracted the attention of Spanish giants Real Madrid, who reportedly want to make the 25-year-old their next marquee signing.
Five time Ballon D'Or victor Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema have failed to reach the highs of seasons previous in goals and Gareth Bale has spent most of this half of the season injured.More news: Sainz Takes Stage Six Win, Benavides Takes Over Bikes Class Lead
Salah would be hard to prise away from Liverpool in the summer, even for a club with a history of sealing big deals like Real Madrid.
- Afghanistan U19s All Set To Face Pakistan In Cricket Match
- Suter helps Wild down Blackhawks
- Regional American Red Cross experiencing blood shortage this winter
- Trump Says "Probably" Has Very Good Relationship With Kim Jong Un
- Three takeaways from Saints' win over Panthers
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio planning cryptocurrency 'JioCoin' say reports
- Lou Williams scores career-high 50, Clippers beat Warriors
- (NYSE:XOM) VP Sells $996600.00 in Stock
- Winter Olympics: Jenny Jones - history-maker at Sochi 2014
- United States manufacturing activity jumps in December