For example Iheanacho is a young player, arrived this season, and he will stay with us.
Leicester are in mixed form at present and they probably won't relish the trip to Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon where they have a very poor recent record.
Antonio Conte has won 25 of his opening 30 home Premier League games as manager, no boss in the competition has won more of their opening 30. The Blues have won seven league games on the spin in front of their own fans and they've conceded just three goals in the process. Morata scored six goals in his first six league appearances for Chelsea but has netted only four times in his 13 top flight games since.
Chelsea's home form is another thing Leicester will have against them come kickoff.More news: Suspect In Deadly Fake 911 Call Formally Charged
Third time lucky anyone? And with the Norwich replay coming up next week, he has to extend similar considerations to that game as well, which is likely to see a well-rotated squad once again. Luckily, this match-up comes at a nice crossroad for both sides.
Chelsea only have one injury to worry about for the visit of the 2015/16 champions.
Huddersfield v West Ham - This is a game that seems to guarantee goals as Huddersfield have only kept one clean sheet in their previous six and they can afford to have a real go at the John Smith's Stadium, where we are expecting an entertaining clash.
On the other side of the coin, Chelsea are a side that will want to get an easy win from this game.More news: Conor McGregor Shirtless Face-Off ... with Richard Branson!!
The Baggies host Brighton on Saturday, a team that they can drag right into the thick end of a survival fight if they take all three points.
"Against Liverpool we were leading until the 68th minute and we lost the game".
Crystal Palace v Burnley - We move across to Selhurst Park where Crystal Palace have been far from convincing ever since they were promoted back into the top-flight, although Roy Hodgson's men have only lost one of their past eleven league games overall.
Chelsea have won the Premier League title in two of the past three seasons under Jose Mourinho and then Conte.More news: Govt clears 49% FDI in Air India
- Austin not impacted by flurry of Sam's Club closings across country
- Steve Bannon to testify before House committee on Russian Federation probe
- Versace Family Slams Second Season of American Crime Story
- Nick Foles used Eagles bye week to go back to basics
- Judge blocks DACA rescission; White House calls decision 'outrageous'
- Official social media handles of 'Padmavati' changed to 'Padmaavat'
- Nadal, Federer seeded 1st and 2nd for Australian Open
- France decries 'dysfunction' in baby milk recall
- Wilder, Ortiz fight rescheduled
- US Retail Sales Rise 0.4% In December, In Line With Estimates