MLB Trade Rumors predicted the salary figures for the five players at $8.9 million (Bryant), $4.9 million (Hendricks), $4.3 million (Wilson), $2.3 million (Russell) and $1 million (La Stella). The 27-year-old is eligible for free agency after the 2019 season. He rebounded from an injury-slowed 2016 to hit.270 last season with 33 homers and 78 RBIs. During the 2017 season, Bryant hit for a career-best.295 batting average and a total of 29 home runs and 73 RBIs.
Players with "Super Two" eligibility are in the top 22 percent of service time for players with between two and three years in the league, earning the player the opportunity to play four seasons under arbitration. He played a vital role in winning the Cubs' first World Series titles in over 100 years back in 2016, including making the final out of the World Series.More news: Three takeaways from Saints' win over Panthers
In hopes to avoid Theo Epstein's first arbitration hearing since taking over as President in 2012.
Pitcher Justin Grimm remains the only unsigned arbitration-eligible player. Among those reaching agreements Thursday were New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Hicks ($2,825,000), Cleveland reliever Zach McAllister ($2.45 million), Detroit catcher James McCann ($2,375,000), Houston outfielder Jake Marisnick ($1.9 million), Los Angeles Angels reliever Blake Parker ($1.8 million) and New York Yankees reliever Tommy Kahnle ($1,312,500).More news: FDA approves expanded use of AstraZeneca cancer drug
- Afghanistan U19s All Set To Face Pakistan In Cricket Match
- Arctic Monkeys announce first date of 2018
- Bears bring back defensive coordinator Vic Fangio on 3-year deal
- Channing Tatum's Gambit Movie Release Date Delayed
- United States manufacturing activity jumps in December
- Major power outage at CES 2018, Consumer leaving the show
- Bangladeshi man pleads not guilty in NYC subway bomb attack
- Sensex, Nifty Scale Fresh Record Highs
- Hot Trending Stocks: CSX Corp. (CSX), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- HBO Boss Gives Updates on the Final Season and the Prequels