Troops within the Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma will begin selling their namesake cookies February 3, according to an announcement January 9 on Twitter.
Girl Scout Cookie sales begin Saturday January 13th and run through Sunday February 25th
"We did it for the first time past year during the Cookie Program and it was pretty successful". By purchasing cookies, fans of the treats help support the next generation of entrepreneurs, and also invest back in their communities. "The goal is to engage people more in the Cookie Program, because to enter the contest they have to get a special code from a girl scout". "The way our first responders rallied this year, we thought it was especially important to demonstrate how thankful we are to them".More news: US Retail Sales Rise 0.4% In December, In Line With Estimates
While stocking up on Thin Mints, customers can now choose to donate boxes of cookies to give to the military.More news: PC market saw first holiday quarter growth in six years, IDC says
Cookies are $5 a box. To participate, you'll need to be in one of San Jacinto Council's 26 counties.More news: What's open, what's closed on Martin Luther King Day
A damaged home is seen after Hurricane Harvey passed through on August 26, 2017 in Rockport, Texas. "This "Cookie Cartel" is run primarily by young girls who lure you in with a good cause story and soon you're addicted to these dangerously delicious things". (The recipe for the original cookie can still be found on the Girl Scouts website.) The concept behind the cookies was to teach members about business and entrepreneurship while simultaneously raising funds for their troop activities.
- Korea, US Discuss Coordination over Inter-Korean Relations
- Trump lawyer arranged $130000 payment for adult-film star's silence
- Pick up This Adorable Pikachu Nintendo 2DS XL This Month
- Barclays Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for General Motors (GM)
- Nick Foles used Eagles bye week to go back to basics
- Stones thrown at Nitish Kumar's cavalcade in Bihar's Buxar
- Judge blocks DACA rescission; White House calls decision 'outrageous'
- Colder, snowy weather on its way this weekend
- Work requirements will withdraw Medicaid's 'hand up' assistance
- Suspect Arrested In Connection With The Murder Of Rihanna's Cousin