After the announcement of a remaster, there was a rumor from the Bandai Namco store that listed that the game might end up with upto 50% discount for the users of the original Dark Souls on Steam store. DSR will include everything from the PS3/360 version, along with its Artorias of the Abyss expansion, for a slightly cheaper launch price of $39.99. Included in the release was some information on how well Dark Souls with actually run on the system, which is a worry for some. This studio will reportedly utilize Dark Souls 3 technology when upgrading the original game's lighting and effects. It's not clear what perks, if any, Remastered will see on Nintendo's portable console. Not only is the Dark Souls trilogy box set exclusive to PS4, though, it's also exclusive to Japan. There's a set of bookends, featuring one of the series' iconic bonfires, concept art prints and sizeable printed work that appears to be a fancy artbook. Dark Souls Remastered will be released on 5/25/2018 for all of the major gaming platforms but right now we don't know how much it will cost and it is not available for pre-order yet.More news: Trump denies making 's***hole countries' comment
Dark Souls Remastered is out on May 25th for the PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. It seems that it only took one generation for that decision to be made, as Dark Souls Remastered has been officially announced.More news: Trump lawyer arranged $130000 payment for adult-film star's silence
For an early look at Dark Souls: Remastered, check out the new trailer from Bandai Namco and From Software. And...expect the game to arrive on May 25, 2018.More news: Dark Souls: Remastered is coming to several new platforms
- Stones thrown at Nitish Kumar's cavalcade in Bihar's Buxar
- Girl Scout cookies arrive in Tucson by the truckload
- Official social media handles of 'Padmavati' changed to 'Padmaavat'
- Judge blocks DACA rescission; White House calls decision 'outrageous'
- Texas man charged with capital murder in death of adopted daughter
- PC market saw first holiday quarter growth in six years, IDC says
- Suspect Arrested In Connection With The Murder Of Rihanna's Cousin
- What's open, what's closed on Martin Luther King Day
- NBC sees $1.4 billion in ad sales for Super Bowl, Olympics
- ISRO hits a century; launches Cartosat 2 series Sat, 30 others