Even better, being on the Switch means that TWEWY's unique touch-based controls remain intact.
It's easy to get disappointed that Nintendo didn't reveal a bunch of new games during this latest Direct, but I wouldn't freak out and start worrying that Nintendo is running out of ideas.
Pokken Tournament DX DLC (Jan 31, Mar 23) - This popular Pokemon fighting game is getting two new DLC characters. The second wave, coming out on March 23, introduces Blastoise and support for Mew and Celebi.More news: Eight More Flu-Related Deaths Reported in Iowa
The Payday 2 port for Nintendo Switch now has a release date of 27th February.
Nintendo announced that Kirby Star Allies will come to Nintendo Switch on March 16th. The demo can be downloaded from the eShop and played docked or portably.
Hyrule Warriors Ultimate Edition will include all of the DLC content from both the 3DS and Wii U, including every map, mission, and character. The port will also have local co-op, which can be done with the joy-cons. The first set will be released on January 31st. Dark Souls: Remastered will launch on May 25, 2018 for Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 (PS4). The update being released in February will also add three new outfits to the game - a Super Mario Sunshine-inspired outfit, a musician outfit, and a knight armor. This is the first time that a story mode has been included in a Mario Tennis game since the Game Boy Color title. The newest DLC will include a new story mode that finally includes Donkey Kong properly into the story. The Balloon World will be a competitive mode where your success is ranked in a global leaderboard.More news: Stones thrown at Nitish Kumar's cavalcade in Bihar's Buxar
Donkey Kong will be joining the cast as a playable character. Nintendo's monkey will be able to use a boomerang banana to bash baddies. The DLC will be available this Spring.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will be released for Switch on May 4.
Funky has a host of new abilities that combine all of the other Kong's abilities into one character, including double jumping, hovering, and infinite rolling.More news: NBC sees $1.4 billion in ad sales for Super Bowl, Olympics
Fe was announced back in 2016, as part of EA's indie game publishing initiative, EA Originals.
- NAACP calls for anti-Trump protest at College Football Championship
- US Ambassador to Panama resigns
- Official social media handles of 'Padmavati' changed to 'Padmaavat'
- Android malware pushes Kim Kardashian porn pop-up to children's gaming apps
- David Lidington named Minister for the Cabinet Office as reshuffle continues
- Wilder, Ortiz fight rescheduled
- Work requirements will withdraw Medicaid's 'hand up' assistance
- Girl Scout cookies arrive in Tucson by the truckload
- Nadal, Federer seeded 1st and 2nd for Australian Open
- Cross-strait trade picked up in 2017: Chinese customs