The 2018 festival will feature the return of staple Firefly attractions, with additions being announced as the festival approaches.
The East Coast three-day also sees Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and The Killers headline its seventh edition. The Man, MGMT, Royal Blood, Cold War Kids, and many more. The upcoming festival is set for June 14 - 17, 2018.More news: Afghanistan U19s All Set To Face Pakistan In Cricket Match
Tickets, including VIP passes, go on sale tomorrow, Friday, January 12 at 10 a.m. ET.
The 2018 festival season is off to a rocky start with a slew of lineup announcements that have been met with derision and criticism. Following lineup announcements for other events, the Firefly Music Festival in DE has unveiled a pretty epic lineup themselves. After a long hiatus, the band is finally working on a new album - their sixth and the follow-up to the insanely successful AM released in 2013.
Arctic Monkeys last played a show in November 2014.More news: FDA approves expanded use of AstraZeneca cancer drug
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings.
It's already known that recording for their next album began at the end of previous year.More news: Did Meghan Markle inspire Kate Middleton's latest look?
- HBO Boss Gives Updates on the Final Season and the Prequels
- (NYSE:XOM) VP Sells $996600.00 in Stock
- BJP stages 'Jail Bharo' against Siddaramaiah
- Sainz Takes Stage Six Win, Benavides Takes Over Bikes Class Lead
- Cindy Crawford Revives Sexy Pepsi Ad for the Super Bowl
- Fog warning remains in place until 10am this morning
- Trump Says "Probably" Has Very Good Relationship With Kim Jong Un
- Diet Coke Gets Four New Flavors and Whole New Can Design
- Covenant Asset Management LLC Takes $625000 Position in Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG)
- Bangladeshi man pleads not guilty in NYC subway bomb attack