While everybody knew that Katrina's rehearsal video was for Tiger Zinda Hai, one user asked: "Wow, yaar which film?". The action flick also has Katrina performing some breath-taking stunts besides the "Sultan" actor and the film has some really handsome picturesque locations as it has been extensively been shot in Abu Dhabi, Austria, Morocco and Greece and the film is expected to enter the Rs 300 crore club by this weekend.
Ek Tha Tiger, which was directed by Kabir Khan, too broke all the box office records and went on to earn over Rs 300 crore. The movie is doing good business at box office and collected good bucks for the makers so far. But the unrest in certain parts of Maharashtra, including Mumbai, may well disrupt the march of the film into the exclusive Rs 300 crore club. The movie was first major drop in collections on first Tuesday.More news: Radon can pose serious health risks, test your home now
Highest lifetime grosser ever in Bollywood: Aamir Khan's Dangal which stands at a mammoth Rs 2000 crore in cumulative box office gross. This Salman Khan starrer also features Katrina Kaif, Sajjad Delafrooz, Angad Bedi, and Paresh Rawal in vital roles.
Indeed, the "Tiger" is unstoppable' and will continue to break more records. Have a the highest grossing Bollywood movies worldwide.More news: AFC Wildcard Sunday - Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars
Tiger Zinda Hai, which also stars Katrina Kaif, hit the screens on December 22.
Tiger Zinda Hai brought together Katrina and Salman after five long years. "This is my second film with Ali Abbas Zafar, and I am looking forward to working with him again", the actor stated.More news: LSU RB Derrius Guice announces he's leaving early, declares for NFL Draft
- Actress Sorvino doesn't want Me Too movement to lose focus
- Messi, Suarez score as Barcelona thrash Levante
- UEFA Team of the Year revealed
- Number of people attending stop smoking program rises amid high cigarette prices
- Alex Jones Launches Preemptive Strike Against Oprah 2020
- UIDAI introduces virtual ID, limited KYC for Aadhaar card holders
- Packers reportedly to consider former Bills GM Doug Whaley for same role
- Property assessments show biggest gains in condo market
- 13000 trapped at Swiss ski station
- Barcelona sign Colombia defender Yerry Mina from Palmeiras