De Bruyne lines up in midfield alongside Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and Hazard while up front, unsurprisingly, are Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Listen to the latest news on our 5 radio stations Legend FM, Viti FM, Radio Sargam, FM96 and Navtarang.More news: Capcom explains "extra work" behind Monster Hunter World PC delay
De Gea was one of Manchester United's most important players as they claimed two trophies in 2017, including the Europa League.
The team does, however, include the English top-flight duo of Chelsea midfielder Hazard and Manchester City playmaker De Bruyne, while Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are unsurprising inclusions in the European XI. Sergio Ramos received the most votes with 588,315.
His former teammate Dani Alves is also selected, but Neymar - who left Barcelona for PSG in a world-record €222 million move in the summer - was not among the names to make the cut following nearly 8.8 million votes being cast.More news: Netanyahu not welcome in India: CPM
Thoughts on UEFA's Team of the Year for 2017? Players from the Spanish league dominated the team with five Champions League winning Real Madrid players finding mentions.
Neymar's move was sparked in part because of his man-of-the-match display in Barca's stunning 6-1 win over PSG in the second leg of their Champions League round-of-16 tie, which the French began with a 4-0 aggregate lead.More news: LG starts rolling out Android Oreo update for LG G6 users
- Jones Breaks Tradition, Chooses Biden As Escort For Swearing
- 'Fast' Eddie Clarke, Motorhead guitarist dead at 67
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Apart on Christmas, But Together for New Year's
- Marine biologist says whale saved her from shark, Youtube users are skeptical
- Chaos as JFK Airport evacuated after flooding
- Nissan's latest technology allows cars to respond to drivers' brainwaves
- Joe Arpaio announces he's running for Senate
- Trump administration backs off Florida drilling proposal
- European Union needs united approach on foreign investment to gain China's respect - Macron
- Hearn: Pacquiao, Brook, Thurman & Spence All Big Fights for Khan