However, there is still plenty of space for surprises.
The Undertaker and John Cena are both being advertised for the upcoming 25th anniversary episode of Monday Night Raw in a few weeks, so it's possible that WWE will be looking to shoot an angle to kick off the feud at the big event.
With the 30 woman Royal Rumble set to headline the show alongside the traditional men's Rumble match, this is a glass-ceiling shattering type show for the WWE. She was Hardcore Champion for a split second at WrestleMania X8, and later held the Women's Title for 301 days across two separate reigns before retiring in 2005. According to PWInsider, via Cageside Seats, former Women's Champion Molly Holly has confirmed that she will come out of retirement and compete in the match.More news: Colorado Sheriff's Office Says 'Multiple Deputies Down' in Active Incident
Molly Holly has remained in incredible shape since her WWE departure more than a decade ago and is a flawless addition to the match given her popularity with the WWE Universe.
The women's Royal Rumble match is right around the corner and it seems that the first legend has already been confirmed for the match.
Facebook/wweFeatured is a promotional image for this year's Royal Rumble.More news: Europe's Ryder hopefuls face Asia in EurAsia
McCool, on the other hand, recently teased on social media during an interaction with Charlotte Flair that she would be interested in returning to the WWE for a final match. We will continue to update this list as more matches and Royal Rumble match entrants are announced.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?More news: New Jersey Now Only State Where You Can't Pump Your Own Gas
- Costa on the bench for Atletico´s Lleida trip
- Senate holds hearing on Cuba 'sonic attacks'
- OR at No. 17 Arizona tops the Pac-12 this week
- Iran holds out hope for survivors on burning oil tanker
- Texas rallies around guard Andrew Jones after leukemia diagnosis
- Kenya Airways announces its inaugural direct flight to US
- Number of people attending stop smoking program rises amid high cigarette prices
- 13000 trapped at Swiss ski station
- Highest trolley count at Limerick hospital on week of new overcrowding record
- Ford December US Sales Up 0.9%