That could work in Liverpool's favour with the club still in Europe's biggest club competition.
Meanwhile, Manchester United are now on a warm-weather training camp in Dubai ahead of their Premier League clash with Stoke at Old Trafford on Monday night.More news: UIDAI introduces virtual ID, limited KYC for Aadhaar card holders
In case you didn't know..
And he all but admitted it was down to Neymar and Mbappe. The Brazilian remained at PSG last summer, hopeful his relationship with fellow Brazil global Neymar could improve his prospects at the club, something that has never threatened to materialise. Capable of playing on either side of the pitch, Moura will also bring versatility, pace, and dynamism to the Manchester United attack.
The 25-year-old has 18 months remaining on his contract in Paris, with his current employers thought to be ready to accept a bid of close to €40 million for the player they paid around €50m for in the summer of 2012.More news: Number of people attending stop smoking program rises amid high cigarette prices
Lucas Moura, at his best, can simply tear apart opposing defences with his pace, dribbling skills and trickery.
These expensive additions mean PSG are likely to push for a sale to balance the books, but if they get no bidders near their market value, then sending him on loan could become viable. Still supremely talented and yet to reach full potential, the Brazilian might just burst into life under the astute guidance of Jose Mourinho.
Lucas has made it clear that he has Manchester United as his favourite destination, and that's something PSG don't like much.More news: New Jersey Now Only State Where You Can't Pump Your Own Gas
- Costa on the bench for Atletico´s Lleida trip
- Property assessments show biggest gains in condo market
- OR at No. 17 Arizona tops the Pac-12 this week
- What Katrina Kaif's Tiger Zinda Hai Director Commented On Her Training Video
- Kenya Airways announces its inaugural direct flight to US
- Highest trolley count at Limerick hospital on week of new overcrowding record
- Nigerians React As Benue Govt Buries Attack Victims
- 13000 trapped at Swiss ski station
- Rep. Darrell Issa surprises with plans to not seek re-election
- Turkey summons United States diplomat for supporting Syrian Kurd group