Although England manager Gareth Southgate will know that a fit and healthy Sturridge is probably England's best striker behind Harry Kane, the Three Lions boss could favour taking a promising young player instead.More news: Nigerians React As Benue Govt Buries Attack Victims
Sturridge has become a fan favourite since moving to Anfield in 2013, forming an outstanding partnership alongside Luis Suárez and almost guiding Liverpool to a Premier League title.
With the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russian Federation looming large on the horizon, Daniel Sturridge finds himself in a position where he is not playing enough to be selected by Three Lions' coach Gareth Southgate.
It's a fair request and Liverpool are prepared to sell him if a bid comes in that matches the club's valuation of him. Therefore, a loan move away this month looks likely and a switch to Inter has been mooted.More news: Donald and Melania Trump Had a Rockin' New Year's Eve
That acceptable offer is believed to be in the region of £30million, while the Reds' also won't consider any loan offers. However, he has scored just 28 goals since the start of the 2014/15 season.
Sturridge has had success at the Merseyside club, scoring 63 goals in his four year stint, however the England international's form has dropped - only finding the net three times this term.More news: 'Three Billboards' and 'Lady Bird' win Best Picture at Golden Globes
- IndusInd Bank Q3 net profit rises 25% to Rs936.25 crore
- HTC U11 EYEs Coming on January 15: Specs and Features
- Intel sets world record by flying 100 mini drones for light show
- Bottlerock Festival Announces 2018 Lineup Featuring The Killers, Muse and Halsey
- Teacher hopes arrest spurs concern for education
- Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea: Five Things We Learned
- Ally Sheedy Calls out Golden Globes Winner James Franco in #MeToo Tweet
- Paul Manafort Is Suing The Department Of Justice And Robert Mueller
- Texas A&M Women's Basketball: Carter Named To Wooden Award Midseason Top 25
- 3 quakes magnitude 5 hit Iran-Iraq border area