"Oh I forgot, that's right.you'd heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed (sic) actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into".More news: What we know — RAILWAY STATION BLAZE
Singer Seal and Delta Goodrem arrive at Australian TV's night of nights, the Logie Awards, in 2012.
The Sports Illustrated star's Grammy-winning husband, John Legend, has previously collaborated with Seal on the 2013 song, 'We Loved It.' Meanwhile, Teigen has attended events with both Seal and his ex-wife, Heidi Klum.
Though she didn't mention Weinstein by name, the crux of Oprah's Golden Globes speech was that a "new day is on the horizon" due to the #MeToo movement and the fearless women and men speaking out against sexual abuse and harassment in the workplace.More news: Canada Preparing For US To Pull Out Of NAFTA Trade Deal
Weinstein has been accused of sexual misconduct by over 30 women since the New York Times' exposé came out last October. Once reports of Weinstein's predatory behavior and sexual assault allegations flooded in late previous year, though, Winfrey was quick to at least address the events. Although Harvey Weinstein became the face of sexual harassment at the end of 2017, that was not the case in 2014. "There are no plans for an interview at this time", the spokesperson told TMZ.
In the days following the original reports against Winstein, Oprah addressed the allegations on Facebook and said that she was still "processing the accounts of Harvey Weinstein's disgusting behavior".More news: Theresa May Apologises For 'Frustrating' Delays To NHS Operations
Oprah recently made world-wide headlines after a speech she gave at the Golden Globes sparked speculation that she would run for the US Presidency in the 2020 election.
- Infosys posts better-than-expected Q3 profit on tax deal
- Samsung will show the Galaxy S9 at MWC next month
- Sweet Home Alabama: Toyota And Mazda Building New $1.6 Billion Plant
- Celine Dion to perform in Singapore for the first time
- Pakistan erupts in protest following rape, murder of 7-year-old
- England call up Liam Livingstone for two-Test tour to New Zealand
- Capello: Conte, Mourinho feud out of control
- Julian Assange Appears in Ecuador Database, Spurring Citizenship Speculation
- Fiat Chrysler to give United States workers US$2000 bonuses amid tax cuts
- Fox Bumps Up Deadpool Sequel, Moves Back New Mutants to 2019