Samsung, last year, had revealed a foldable smartphone through the private conference held at the MWC (Mobile World Congress) event in 2017.More news: GM's latest self-driving vehicle has no steering wheel or pedals
We reported that Samsung had their eyes set on a March release for their next phone in their Galaxy flagship series.
Samsung has actually already debuted a variable aperture camera on the Chinese W2018 flip phone, so this is a distinct possibility.More news: England call up Liam Livingstone for two-Test tour to New Zealand
A number of alleged Galaxy S9 case renders previously surfaced and showed that its fingerprint scanner would remain on the rear side of the device but will be moved right below the camera. Now, we found specifications leaked by a photo of Galaxy S9 retail box. The new camera tech will also enable the smartphone to offer a "Super Slow-mo" mode. Those who got the second phase and first phase in other countries will also receive the next version soon.
We still will have to wait to find out if these specs are indeed true but these leaks should give a fair idea of what we will see from Samsung this year at MWC 2018.More news: Fox Bumps Up Deadpool Sequel, Moves Back New Mutants to 2019
The Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ will likely be incremental upgrades to the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ at least as far as design is concerned. In terms of storage and RAM the device will be equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. At last, we should also mention that the processor is not specified anywhere, but we should not expect any surprises in this department. According to them, this is the European Galaxy S9 variant that will hit France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, and so on. These speakers will be tuned by AKG like the bundled earphones.
- Pakistan erupts in protest following rape, murder of 7-year-old
- Hazard 'agrees' summer transfer to Real Madrid
- The Russo Brothers Reveal 'Avengers 4' Has Wrapped Filming
- Capello: Conte, Mourinho feud out of control
- LeBron James, Cavs routed again, Raptors romp 133-99
- Canada Preparing For US To Pull Out Of NAFTA Trade Deal
- OnePlus wants to begin talks with United States carriers
- Ellen DeGeneres' Father Passes Away; Host Pays Tribute To Dad
- Researchers Find Thick Sheets of Ice Hiding Under Martian Surface
- Julian Assange Appears in Ecuador Database, Spurring Citizenship Speculation