Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola was named December's Premier League manager of the month for a record fourth consecutive time, while Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane equalled Steven Gerrard's tally with his sixth player of the month award.
RAHEEM STERLING sparked outrage on Merseyside when he swapped Liverpool for Manchester City in a £49million deal in August 2015. It remains to be seen whether Liverpool are in the market for a like-for-like replacement who was bought for £8.5m and sold for over £140m, but Jurgen Klopp will have to use what he now has at his disposal to try to get the better of all-conquering Manchester City this weekend.More news: Make Or Break Search For MH370
In a usual season they would be in the title shake-up (their 44 points at this stage would have put them top in 2015/16), but given City's dominance, they are having to settle for a position amongst the also-rans in the race for the Champions League spots. This is a good team but with Coutinho leaving for FC Barcelona, this side is now missing some quality.
With the Gameweek 23 deadline set at 2pm tomorrow, Fantasy Premier League managers have a bit of time left to decide who they want to wear the armband.More news: Merkel entering final stage of make-or-break talks
Liverpool FC have won their last four Premier League games against Manchester City at Anfield. The Egyptian global may even push Belgian playmaker Kevin de Bruyne back but the responsibility to keep him quiet will fall on Delph, who has been effective this season.
Someone who could help with that last bit is new signing Virgil van Dijk. The defense has also been boosted in the past few weeks so I think things are still good for the Reds.More news: Everton in negotiations to sign Theo Walcott
- Obama Foundation files plans for presidential library in Chicago
- Samsung will show the Galaxy S9 at MWC next month
- Westbrook Still Trailing In All-Star Vote After Second Returns
- CES 2018: Blackout in Vegas
- NFL Playoffs: Vikings vs Saints Analyst Pick
- Marriott website in China temporarily closed after questionnaire gaffe
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Pittsburgh Steelers — AFC Divisional Sunday
- All jewels stolen in brazen Paris Ritz robbery recovered
- Bell says he'd consider retirement if tagged again
- Future Samsung phones will have a feature, which iPhone users can not access!