However, OnePlus confirmed soon after the 5T made it to market that the smartphone will eventually get Android Oreo. And the OnePlus 5T is next in line - Twitter account for OnePlus Germany announced this week that the Open Beta program for Android Oreo is headed to the OP5T.
LG has launched a public beta test for Android 8.0 on their V30 a month ago and it is now live in South Korea.More news: In wake of Iran protests, should Canada reopen embassy in Tehran?
The company has still not revealed any details about the global roll out of Android 8.0 Oreo for its LG G6 users. Do make a note that it's a beta update and there will be few bugs which might affect the overall user experience. It better to sit back and wait for the official release of the update. After installing, you will start receiving OTA updates whenever OnePlus releases.
If we talk about the OnePlus 5T smartphone, the phone is packed with all types of features and specifications of an ideal Android smartphone.More news: Joe Arpaio announces he's running for Senate
For the unaware, Android 8.0 update comes with a handful of new features such as Picture-in-picture mode, AutoFill, Notification dots, Instant apps, faster boot times and much more. The smartphone falls in the high-end smartphone category. However, the device also received one interesting feature that many weren't expecting for sure.
The first Open Beta build for the OnePlus 5T weighs around 1.6GB, and the installation process takes over 15 minutes.More news: Chaos as JFK Airport evacuated after flooding
However, it won't be long when OnePlus 5T also gets the Oreo treat.
- Nissan's latest technology allows cars to respond to drivers' brainwaves
- Baidu, BlackBerry form an autonomous-driving dream team
- Scientific study suggests ibuprofen linked to male infertility
- Marine biologist says whale saved her from shark, Youtube users are skeptical
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Apart on Christmas, But Together for New Year's
- Indian origin man in United States faces deportation for reportedly cheating authorities
- Uganda Denies Accepting Migrants From Israel
- OnePlus 5T 'Lava Red' edition launched in India
- Ford's hot rod SUV shows need for speed survives sedan slump
- Israel, US back Iran riots: Turkish FM