However, OnePlus confirmed soon after the 5T made it to market that the smartphone will eventually get Android Oreo. And the OnePlus 5T is next in line - Twitter account for OnePlus Germany announced this week that the Open Beta program for Android Oreo is headed to the OP5T.
LG has launched a public beta test for Android 8.0 on their V30 a month ago and it is now live in South Korea.More news: 'Fast' Eddie Clarke, Motorhead guitarist dead at 67
The company has still not revealed any details about the global roll out of Android 8.0 Oreo for its LG G6 users. Do make a note that it's a beta update and there will be few bugs which might affect the overall user experience. It better to sit back and wait for the official release of the update. After installing, you will start receiving OTA updates whenever OnePlus releases.
If we talk about the OnePlus 5T smartphone, the phone is packed with all types of features and specifications of an ideal Android smartphone.More news: Israel, US back Iran riots: Turkish FM
For the unaware, Android 8.0 update comes with a handful of new features such as Picture-in-picture mode, AutoFill, Notification dots, Instant apps, faster boot times and much more. The smartphone falls in the high-end smartphone category. However, the device also received one interesting feature that many weren't expecting for sure.
The first Open Beta build for the OnePlus 5T weighs around 1.6GB, and the installation process takes over 15 minutes.More news: England cricket team coach Trevor Bayliss asks Joe Root to skip IPL
However, it won't be long when OnePlus 5T also gets the Oreo treat.
- OnePlus 5T 'Lava Red' edition launched in India
- Ohio Man Charged With Creating 'Fruitfly' Mac Malware
- Bear attacks man in Naples near high school
- Nissan's latest technology allows cars to respond to drivers' brainwaves
- Scientific study suggests ibuprofen linked to male infertility
- Over 150 suspects arrested in German-Italian anti-mafia sweep
- Kelly Clarkson Accused Of Abuse For Spanking Children
- Lalu's sentencing postponed to Thursday, fresh trouble for Tejashwi
- Connected auto solutions one result of Samsung's HARMAN acquisition
- French president proposes law against 'fake news'