Some conditions for Gates to follow is to not own any firearms and to be under mandatory supervision.More news: Bottlerock Festival Announces 2018 Lineup Featuring The Killers, Muse and Halsey
The Baton Rouge rapper was released from prison on Wednesday morning in IL after serving 9 months in jail.
Fans of the rapper immediately took to Twitter to express their excitement about his release from prison. "Kevin Gates got 180 days in jail for kicking a fan who kept grabbing him, he tried to use the Florida's Stand Your Ground law, but was denied". A spokeswoman from the Illinois Department of Corrections says the 31-year-old made parole on Wednesday, after serving nine months in East Moline.More news: Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea: Five Things We Learned
Kevin Gates has a few reasons to smile this morning. On Oct. 26, 2016, the recording artist was convicted of the charge and was later sentenced to six months in prison.More news: Steve Kerr calls LaVar Ball 'the Kardashian of the NBA'
- 3 quakes magnitude 5 hit Iran-Iraq border area
- 'No security threat to Nazarene feast'
- Teacher hopes arrest spurs concern for education
- Homosexual marriages also enjoy freedom of movement in the EU
- Intel sets world record by flying 100 mini drones for light show
- Sushma Swaraj, Shashi Tharoor trade barbs over Hindi
- Ally Sheedy Calls out Golden Globes Winner James Franco in #MeToo Tweet
- Intel subsidiary to supply autonomous driving technology to 2mn vehicles
- Canada challenges U.S. tariff system
- LG's 2018 OLED TVs: It's all about the software this year