Some conditions for Gates to follow is to not own any firearms and to be under mandatory supervision.More news: Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea: Five Things We Learned
The Baton Rouge rapper was released from prison on Wednesday morning in IL after serving 9 months in jail.
Fans of the rapper immediately took to Twitter to express their excitement about his release from prison. "Kevin Gates got 180 days in jail for kicking a fan who kept grabbing him, he tried to use the Florida's Stand Your Ground law, but was denied". A spokeswoman from the Illinois Department of Corrections says the 31-year-old made parole on Wednesday, after serving nine months in East Moline.More news: LG's 2018 OLED TVs: It's all about the software this year
Kevin Gates has a few reasons to smile this morning. On Oct. 26, 2016, the recording artist was convicted of the charge and was later sentenced to six months in prison.More news: 'No security threat to Nazarene feast'
- Intel sets world record by flying 100 mini drones for light show
- May reshuffles her Cabinet
- Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters to have season-ending surgery
- Elderly 'Christmas Pot' Couple Busted for Carrying $18000 in Drug Money
- Teacher hopes arrest spurs concern for education
- Sushma Swaraj, Shashi Tharoor trade barbs over Hindi
- Homosexual marriages also enjoy freedom of movement in the EU
- IndusInd Bank Q3 net profit rises 25% to Rs936.25 crore
- Paul Manafort Is Suing The Department Of Justice And Robert Mueller
- Steve Kerr calls LaVar Ball 'the Kardashian of the NBA'