Instagram stories are Snapchat-like features which allow users to share photos and videos in a slideshow. The report is based on a tip-off from a reader in Brazil, where a local blogger has also posted about feature after stumbling across it.
Instagram users can already share their Stories directly on Facebook. After all, once this feature becomes official, you can create one Story on Instagram and share it to Facebook, Messenger, and WhatsApp.More news: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill song hit with copyright lawsuit
For avid social media users, you may be wondering how this is any different from Snapchat and its group feature.
Previously, Instagram rolls out a new feature that allows users to follow hashtags.it is easier to stay connected with the interests, hobbies, passions and communities the person care about. However, once they do, it will be useful to those who have a habit of sharing their Instagram Story on Facebook Stories and WhatsApp Status. Users get an option to share their Story to WhatsApp from the Instagram sharing screen. The reason behind this move is simple: "make it easier to share any moment with the people who matter to you". This feature also helps you know when others might be using your image as their profile picture.More news: NFL Playoffs: Vikings vs Saints Analyst Pick
WhatsApp might have been down for an hour in India on New Year's Eve 2018, but the world's biggest messaging app had no trouble breaking records when it came to the number of messages shared on the date. In addition, as I am aware (thus far) this little hack does not work the other way round (crossposting your Facebook stories to Instagram) but nonetheless, I would not rule it out as an option for the future. It doesn't seem like it's lacking for active users - Facebook said WhatsApp Status has over 300 million daily active users - but it never hurts to have more people onboard.
The feature that Stories deserves.More news: All jewels stolen in brazen Paris Ritz robbery recovered
The third reason is that Facebook is steadily working on ways of to make users extend the time spent on their apps.
- Netflix releases trailer for 'Altered Carbon'
- Make Or Break Search For MH370
- Dark Souls Remastered: No HDR on PS4 Pro
- December Retail Inflation At 17-Month High Of 5.21%
- Obama Foundation files plans for presidential library in Chicago
- Turkey warns its citizens against travelling in US
- 74 percent of Pornhub's Canadian traffic came from mobile devices in 2017
- Marriott website in China temporarily closed after questionnaire gaffe
- Future Samsung phones will have a feature, which iPhone users can not access!
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Pittsburgh Steelers — AFC Divisional Sunday