Heat forward James Johnson and Raptors forward Serge Ibaka have each been suspended one game without pay for throwing punches Wednesday, the National Basketball Association announced. Bam Adebayo, Tyler Johnson and Ellington each scored 15 points coming from the bench.
Curry had been practically unstoppable in five games since returning from the 11-game absence with his initial ankle injury, averaging 35.2 points over that span as well as 5.6 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 1.4 steals in 32.4 minutes. And with the NBA's best winning percentage - a 33-8 record heading into Wednesday night's game against the L.A. Clippers - the Warriors are not showing any signs of slowing down. "I think when we do that, we're a tough team to beat, no matter who we're playing".
Coach Erik Spoelstra said Derrick Walton Jr., who had been sent back down to G-League affiliate Sioux Falls, was being called up to replace Johnson on the roster. "It wasn't a ideal game by any means, but it was probably a little bit more to our pace and our liking".More news: Saints beat Panthers, confident about rematch with Vikings
As the game progressed, the 31-year-old continued to be aggressive and hit a couple of big jumpers late to keep Miami ahead.
Johnson ended up with 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting, five rebounds, two assists and a plus-nine rating. That's a marked increase from the 24.8 per cent of overall scoring from long-distance shots previous year. However, they are still 7-3 in their last 10. "Credit them, they did a great job". IN also went 19 of 29 from the free-throw line.
Turner was initially hurt on a dunk during Monday's 109-96 victory over Milwaukee but finished at the game.More news: OnePlus 5T 'Lava Red' edition launched in India
The team announced he wouldn't play Wednesday morning and said he would miss at least one more game as he continues to be evaluated.
-Heat will have a couple of days off before taking on the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.More news: 2017 goes down as costliest year ever for natural disasters in US
- Indian origin man in United States faces deportation for reportedly cheating authorities
- Princess Charlotte is a 'very sweet and confident' child with 'beautiful manners'
- Amazon May Buy Target In 2018
- Lalu's sentencing postponed to Thursday, fresh trouble for Tejashwi
- Visit the Game of Thrones Ice Hotel Before it Melts Away
- Bon Jovi Announce Spring Tour Dates
- Security Bug Allows Settings Changes Without Password
- Uganda Denies Accepting Migrants From Israel
- Syrian militants in counteroffensive in Idlib
- Inking of Israeli anti-tank missiles deal likely during Netanyahu's India visit