Taking to Instagram just a couple of days after the award ceremony, she wrote: 'So happy to announce that I've joined the Revlon family and am helping launch the LiveBoldly campaign. "They love women, they celebrate women and they're very accessible". Considering the former Israeli soldier and current superhero has been vocal in her advocacy for women and feminism, the contract makes flawless sense given the current climate.
Gadot, a model, actress and mother of two who has competed in beauty pageants and served in the Israeli military, shot to superstardom in 2017 with the release of "Wonder Woman". "Certainly Red - that's my go-to", she said of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade we predict is about to disappear from shelves.More news: Ohio Man Charged With Creating 'Fruitfly' Mac Malware
Her new partnership kicks off with a brand new Live Boldly campaign, meant to remind and inspire women to unapologetically and passionately express themselves, unite, and celebrate the diversity of beauty. She said: "I try to make sure that [Alma] has good self-esteem and confidence and that she will love herself". "I don't like to wear too much makeup, I don't like when it shows too much".
That means she definitely already has her favorites, including a satin crimson red lipstick that rings in under $10. The brunette beauty, 32, also believes that anything which makes women feel "confident" should be classed as feminism. She's a strong advocate for women, recognized for using her voice and platform to encourage the entertainment industry to strive for fairness.More news: Baidu, BlackBerry form an autonomous-driving dream team
Revlon were drawn to Gadot's feminist and trailblazing attributes. Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins is presenting her with the accolade on 11 January (18) at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.More news: Israel, US back Iran riots: Turkish FM
- 'Fast' Eddie Clarke, Motorhead guitarist dead at 67
- Nissan's latest technology allows cars to respond to drivers' brainwaves
- Ibaka, Johnson each suspended one game for throwing punches
- Ford's hot rod SUV shows need for speed survives sedan slump
- LG starts rolling out Android Oreo update for LG G6 users
- Saints beat Panthers, confident about rematch with Vikings
- Over 150 suspects arrested in German-Italian anti-mafia sweep
- New federal guidance raises questions for legal marijuana
- Chaos as JFK Airport evacuated after flooding
- Connected auto solutions one result of Samsung's HARMAN acquisition