The set collects all three Dark Souls games along with a host of extra stuff, but the price tag is a bit high. Mario Tennis Aces will be out this Spring. It came out past year on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and it's headed to Nintendo Switch this summer.
The game comes from Camelot, the longtime developer behind the Mario Tennis franchise.
A demo for the Dragon Quest Builders Demo is now available on Nintendo Switch and it will be released by the end of this month. There's local and online co-op, full touch-screen support, and HD rumble to enhance the feel of weapon recoil.More news: OnePlus wants to begin talks with United States carriers
Developed by FromSoftware Inc., DARK SOULS: REMASTERED allows players to explore the twisted ancient land of Lordran in the first title of the critically acclaimed action role-playing series like never before. There's also going to be another new playable character called Funky Kong.
Pokken Tournament will receive the Deluxe Battle Pack DLC.
A port of the Wii U game Hyrule Warriors will release this spring, complete with all the DLC and some new Breath of the Wild content.More news: Suspected murderer shot, killed at CMPD Headquarters after ambushing officers
Super Mario Odyssey will be getting a free update next month. The Balloon World will be a competitive mode where your success is ranked in a global leaderboard. Don't worry if you're Switch-less; it's also coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC the same day. Payday 2 was also announced for the Switch. Most people including myself were anxious about the software lineup for the Nintendo Switch come 2018, but it seems that Nintendo knows what it's doing and will do its level best to ensure that the Switch is stacked with a number of exclusives and 3rd party titles to keep Switch owners entertained for the entire year.
Celeste is a hard 2D side scroller that features over 300 levels to master. the title will feature an assist mode and feature numerous hard trials for the platformer enthusiasts.
A retro-style platformer called Celeste is heading to Switch on January 25. If we hear any further news of the release of this bundle outside of Japan, we'll be sure to let you know.More news: England call up Liam Livingstone for two-Test tour to New Zealand
- Sweet Home Alabama: Toyota And Mazda Building New $1.6 Billion Plant
- Fiat Chrysler to give United States workers US$2000 bonuses amid tax cuts
- GM's latest self-driving vehicle has no steering wheel or pedals
- Seal slams Oprah Winfrey for this reason
- PUBG's new customization items are already fetching insanely high prices on Steam
- Fox Bumps Up Deadpool Sequel, Moves Back New Mutants to 2019
- Hazard 'agrees' summer transfer to Real Madrid
- Ellen DeGeneres' Father Passes Away; Host Pays Tribute To Dad
- Capello: Conte, Mourinho feud out of control
- Celine Dion to perform in Singapore for the first time