Post-credit scenes, the extra little treat Marvel gives us after what is usually a great experience at the theater.More news: European Union needs united approach on foreign investment to gain China's respect - Macron
It's still hard to believe that Taika Waititi, whose previous biggest hit was Hunt for the Wilderpeople ($23 million), was handed the keys to Thor: Ragnarok. We were throwing ideas around, ' he admitte. The actors seemed to have fun, the characters seemed to have fun, and most importantly, the audience definitely had fun.
"Yeah, people ask me, 'would you do another one, ' and for sure I'd do another one because it wouldn't even feel like doing a fourth Thor film, it would just feel like doing the second Ragnarok film", Waititi previously told Screen Rant.More news: Packers reportedly to consider former Bills GM Doug Whaley for same role
'But also, just to work together again. Hemsworth also discussed that the decision to continue with Thor might have to do with however the "interwoven scenes and stories and characters" wrap up in the next two Avengers movies - which, I hate to say, makes me wonder if he is implying that Thor might not survive. I felt a little restricted. There have been many comic book movie releases from 20th Century Fox, Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers, with each company providing some solid superhero films to dive into. Marvel President Kevin Feige also understands the value of the talented director, and so it's only a matter of time when Marvel decides to announce a sequel to Thor: Ragnarok. Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo and Stan Lee are the executive producers.
If Marvel Studios extends his contract, he will appear in other movies beyond "Avengers 4", like Robert Downey Jr. when he finished his contract after "Iron Man 3".More news: New federal guidance raises questions for legal marijuana
- Capcom explains "extra work" behind Monster Hunter World PC delay
- Jon Gruden believes 'there's a good chance' he'll be next Raiders coach
- Alex Jones Launches Preemptive Strike Against Oprah 2020
- AFC Wildcard Sunday - Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Oprah for president? Winfrey fans urge White House run after #MeToo speech
- Here's How Hoda Kotb's 'Today' Show Salary Compares to Matt Lauer's
- Gal Gadot Says 'We Should All Be Feminists', Especially Now!
- Jones Breaks Tradition, Chooses Biden As Escort For Swearing
- Radon can pose serious health risks, test your home now
- Marine biologist says whale saved her from shark, Youtube users are skeptical