Post-credit scenes, the extra little treat Marvel gives us after what is usually a great experience at the theater.More news: LG starts rolling out Android Oreo update for LG G6 users
It's still hard to believe that Taika Waititi, whose previous biggest hit was Hunt for the Wilderpeople ($23 million), was handed the keys to Thor: Ragnarok. We were throwing ideas around, ' he admitte. The actors seemed to have fun, the characters seemed to have fun, and most importantly, the audience definitely had fun.
"Yeah, people ask me, 'would you do another one, ' and for sure I'd do another one because it wouldn't even feel like doing a fourth Thor film, it would just feel like doing the second Ragnarok film", Waititi previously told Screen Rant.More news: Scientific study suggests ibuprofen linked to male infertility
'But also, just to work together again. Hemsworth also discussed that the decision to continue with Thor might have to do with however the "interwoven scenes and stories and characters" wrap up in the next two Avengers movies - which, I hate to say, makes me wonder if he is implying that Thor might not survive. I felt a little restricted. There have been many comic book movie releases from 20th Century Fox, Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers, with each company providing some solid superhero films to dive into. Marvel President Kevin Feige also understands the value of the talented director, and so it's only a matter of time when Marvel decides to announce a sequel to Thor: Ragnarok. Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo and Stan Lee are the executive producers.
If Marvel Studios extends his contract, he will appear in other movies beyond "Avengers 4", like Robert Downey Jr. when he finished his contract after "Iron Man 3".More news: Capcom explains "extra work" behind Monster Hunter World PC delay
- Wind and winter weather in store for Thursday
- UEFA Team of the Year revealed
- Hearn: Pacquiao, Brook, Thurman & Spence All Big Fights for Khan
- Trump administration backs off Florida drilling proposal
- Jon Gruden believes 'there's a good chance' he'll be next Raiders coach
- Messi, Suarez score as Barcelona thrash Levante
- Marine biologist says whale saved her from shark, Youtube users are skeptical
- Packers reportedly to consider former Bills GM Doug Whaley for same role
- Abcam (ABC) Receives "Hold" Rating from Peel Hunt
- Run ends early again for Chiefs, Kareem Hunt