Footage has emerged of Celine Dion handling a drunk stage invader incredibly gracefully, even as the overzealous fan humped her leg.
Many Filipino fans thought they'd be able to see Celine Dion live for the first time in Manila in 2014, but she cancelled at the last minute to care for her sick husband, René Angélil, who later passed away.
The Power Of Lover singer, 49, kept her cool as the woman clung on to her and thrust against the Canadian icon as her concerned security watched nervously on.More news: Seth Meyers Makes the Golden Globes Political in Record Time
In March 2015, boyband One Direction held their "On The Road Again" tour in Jakarta, Singapore, Bangkok and Manila, but skipped the Malaysian capital.
Ovation Productions announced on Friday that Dion - the vocal powerhouse behind the hits "My Heart Will Go On", "Because You Loved Me" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" - will be performing on July 19 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.
She has earned five Grammy Awards, two Academy Awards and seven American Music Awards. Members of TeamCeline will have access to purchase tickets before the public through an advance pre-sale from 16 January to 17 January.More news: Premium Apple Reseller announces battery replacement process
Tickets are priced at P35,380, P32,210, P19,540, P16,370, P7,920 and P2,640, and will be available to the public on January 18. In 2004, Dion received the Diamond award at the World Music Awards recognizing her status as the best-selling female artist of all time.
For tickets and information visit celinedion.com and smtickets.com.
Can't wait to perform for you.More news: Messi stars with brace as Barca cruise
- Hundreds arrested as Tunisia sends troops to quell protests
- Taylor Swift Releases New Music Video With Co-Star Ed Sheeran
- Uber used tech tool to shield data from police outside US
- At least 8 people dead after California mudslides
- Social media reaction to the Sixers-Celtics game in London
- OnePlus wants to begin talks with United States carriers
- Who is CJI Dipak Misra?
- Young Sutherland Springs shooting survivor going home
- England call up Liam Livingstone for two-Test tour to New Zealand
- Trump says he will soon take a decision on Iran sanctions