Five-time Grammy victor Bruno Mars will headline this year's BottleRock music festival in Napa, it was announced Monday. Fans are strongly encouraged to purchase their single-day passes early. Headliners include Bruno Mars, The Killers, and Muse.
Taking place from May 25-27, tickets will go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday, January 9th) at 10 AM local time at BottleRock's official website. The Foo Fighters, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Maroon 5 and others performed.More news: Turkey summons United States diplomat for supporting Syrian Kurd group
To keep up to date on festival pass availability and additional details about the festival, please visit www.bottlerocknapavalley.com and sign up to receive email notifications.
"We are thrilled about this year's lineup featuring world-renowned artists who combined have won 39 Grammy, Billboard Music and American Music Awards and received 150 nominations", said Dave Graham, CEO of BottleRock Napa Valley and BottleRock Presents in a statement. This year's lineup has not been announced but last year featured demonstrations by former Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson, musicians such as E-40 and Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt, and the one and only Martha Stewart.More news: Paul Manafort Is Suing The Department Of Justice And Robert Mueller
General admission 3-day tickets start at $349, while VIP tickets are $749.
Since its inaugural year in 2013, BottleRock has hosted three days of music, gourmet food, wine and craft beer in the heart of Napa Valley. BottleRock Napa Valley offers the best in wine, food and craft brews to complement the music and create an authentic wine country experience for festival guests.More news: HTC U11 EYEs Coming on January 15: Specs and Features
- Sushma Swaraj, Shashi Tharoor trade barbs over Hindi
- Rep. Darrell Issa surprises with plans to not seek re-election
- Texas rallies around guard Andrew Jones after leukemia diagnosis
- IKEA ad requires pregnant women to urinate for a discount
- 'No security threat to Nazarene feast'
- Detergent pod challenge becoming unsafe teen trend
- Texas A&M Women's Basketball: Carter Named To Wooden Award Midseason Top 25
- Steve Kerr calls LaVar Ball 'the Kardashian of the NBA'
- State Department Approves Possible $133.3 Million Missile Deal With Japan
- Tottenham make contact over move for Manchester United target Lucas Moura