To celebrate being back on the road, the band is releasing the album once again with two new songs, "When We Were Us" and "Walls", which will both be available to download February 23, according to the release.
Less than a month before that, though, the band will be rocking out in Salt Lake City. General public tickets go on sale 10 a.m. January 19 at the PPL Center box office, PPLCenter.com or at 610-347-TIXX.More news: Baltimore Hospital 'Takes Responsibility' For Woman Left Outside In Cold
More news: Cardi B, Bruno Mars, SZA To Perform At 2018 Grammys
Bon Jovi's last New Jersey show of this size came in 2013, on its Because We Can Tour at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford. The spring leg of the tour coincides with a re-release of the album, which also includes two brand new songs, "When We Were US" and "Walls".
Sambora and Such will be asked to participate and play at the induction ceremony, Jon Bon Jovi said.More news: Storm anticipated to deliver heavy rain and snow to Northern California
Bon Jovi has announced that he will be playing at Verizon Arena in March on his " This House is Not for Sale" Tour.
- Dominion Energy, SCANA To Merge In $7.9B All-Stock Deal
- Trump's Russian Federation inquiry 'started by Aussie tip-off'
- Metro searching for man suspected of Las Vegas store robbery
- 'It was so ferocious': Passengers recall terrifying cruise through 'bomb cyclone'
- Turkey Says Russia, Iran Should Stop Syrian Attacks In Idlib
- Trump dissolving his commission on election integrity
- Syrian militants in counteroffensive in Idlib
- Turkey warns its citizens against travelling in US
- Jack White Releases Two New Songs
- Traffic moving after hours-long interstate shutdown