The remaster will run at 1080p resolution on the standard Xbox One and PlayStation 4, while Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro will be able to run it at 4K.
Assassin's Creed Rogue was somewhat overlooked upon its initial release. If you do not remember, Rogue was originally released for the 360 and PS3 around the time the new generations started.More news: What everyone is missing in Zuma's state capture announcement
Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered came to light back in late-November after it started popping up on Italian retail sites. If you were excited to hear that information, you will be happy to know that Ubisoft confirmed that it is real. Offering a chance to see Assassin's Creed from the Templar side of its millennia-long secret war, the game turns a number of series conventions on their heads, while adding plenty of unique twists of its own.
While Rogue isn't quite as great as the best Assassin's Creed titles, it certainly deserved to be played by more people. The game takes you to a variety of locations like New York City, the Wild River Valley, and even up to the North Atlantic in pursuit of your targets. As far as new additions go, Assassin's Creed: Origins gets a shout-out with the inclusion of Bayek's legacy outfit.
Assassin's Creed Rogue tells the story of Shay Cormack, an Irish man who defects from the Assassin Order and joins the Templars after becoming disillusioned with the Assassins and their methods.More news: Turkey Says Russia, Iran Should Stop Syrian Attacks In Idlib
In many ways Assassin's Creed Rogue was a semi-sequel to the excellent Black Flag, so it's well worth checking out for a 2018 Assassin's Creed fix.
You can pick up the newly-remastered version when it drops March 20.More news: MI analyst Scott Turner leaving for NFL's Carolina Panthers
- Baltimore Hospital 'Takes Responsibility' For Woman Left Outside In Cold
- Instagram Stories Can Be Posted Straight To WhatsApp
- Turkey warns its citizens against travelling in US
- Trump's Russian Federation inquiry 'started by Aussie tip-off'
- CES 2018: Blackout in Vegas
- CES 2018: vivo Showcases First Phone with In-screen Fingerprint Sensor
- Netflix releases trailer for 'Altered Carbon'
- Liverpool's Salah back in training ahead of Manchester City clash
- Obama Foundation files plans for presidential library in Chicago
- Jack White Releases Two New Songs