Are you excited to play Dark Souls on the go? Moreover, the Artorias of the Abyss DLC will be included in the remaster for free. According to a press release, Dark Souls Remastered is being developed by From Software, the studio behind the original trilogy, instead of being outsourced to a third-party studio. Still, most people should know what the Souls series is about by now, either through having played it on their own or watching others subject themselves to Dark Souls' famous brand of brutality.More news: Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
And you have to ask: why wouldn't they? Although I will say the box looks quite nice.More news: Facebook is working on a new section for local news
In addition to visual improvements and the obvious performance upgrades, From Software has also bumped up support to include up to six players for multiplayer mode as well.
Original story continues: From Software, the developers of beloved and notoriously hard series Dark Souls and Bloodborne has teased an entirely new game simply entitled "New Project". It features Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition. Bandai Namco has confirmed the same by publishing a trailer. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we're able to snag a glimpse of Dark Souls: Remastered running on the Switch, so stay tuned for that.More news: Russia, Iran say to adhere to nuclear deal
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED: The first title in the genre-defining action role-playing franchise is coming to Nintendo Switch.
- WhatsApp group chats can be infiltrated without admin permission
- London Bound: Eagles To Face Jaguars Overseas In 2018
- Giant Announces Recall of Ice Cream Bars
- Yet Another Company Announces One-Time $1000 Bonuses
- Dolly Parton removes 'Dixie' from Stampede dinner show
- Jay Bruce reportedly gets 3-year, $39 million deal from Mets
- Ford Puts Auto Emergency Brakes On Two 2019 Models
- North Carolina Must Redraw Its Congressional Map After Gerrymandering
- Grassley: Hope Trump doesn't call me about Russian Federation probe
- Woman returns 'dead' Christmas tree to Costco in January for full refund