T-Mobile on Wednesday said new customers that purchase an iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X as their first device will get $700 via a rebate - that's enough to buy an iPhone 8 outright. Customers will need to add a new line for this deal. "Another 5 million people joined the Un-carrier previous year, and we've got fantastic deals not just for them and our other loyal customers, but for anyone fed-up with the carrier nonsense and ready to join Team Magenta!"
T-Mobile is revealing a whole raft of buy-one-get-ones and rebates today.More news: IPhone battery catches fire in Zurich store: Apple Genius suffers burns
Meanwhile, 128 and 256GB iPhone 7 Plus configurations, as well as the 256 gig iPhone 8, 8 Plus versions and the iPhone X each come with $700 savings on a second handset of equal or lesser value for a limited time starting January 12.
For those in need of a new phone or two, the carrier's latest BOGO deal can net you a flagship of your choice, even an iPhone X, when you switch a line to T-Mobile, trade-in your existing phone, and set up the new device on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).More news: New York City Is Suing Major Oil Companies Over Climate Change
Once you meet all of those requirements, you'll get a mail-in rebate to cover the cost of the lower priced device. $150 Off Only looking for one new smartphone? And T-Mobile is taking specific aim at Verizon subscribers. Smartphones eligible for $150 back include the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy Note8, LG G6, LG V30 and LG V30+. Offering rebates of as much as $650 to pay off their Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and iPhone X when they move from the nation's largest operator.
Here are the phones that you can trade in (as long as they're functional) for any of the new T-Mobile deals: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, LG V20, LG G6, and LG G5.More news: Game Boy is respawning thanks to Hyperkin
- Watchdog calls for more IRS funding as agency implements tax law
- Salah wins PFA's Player of the Month for the 2nd time
- Inside Pregnant Kylie Jenner's "60-Pound" Weight Gain
- Total War: Three Kingdoms takes the strategy series to China
- Canada braces for possible U.S. exit from NAFTA trade pact
- Barack Obama talks dancing with Prince on David Letterman's new Netflix show
- SC seeks response from Centre over morning prayers in Kendra Vidyalayas
- Adequate Sleep Can Help Reduce Sugar Intake
- Weather Outlook: Snow, ice may create travel issues this weekend
- Man takes poison at BJP office, dies