Kia's latest Cerato sedan is due to launch locally this year and has been unveiled in a series of renderings released of the North American Kia Forte which will debut at the Detroit motor show next week. While the third-generation Cerato retains its sporty and youthful image, it has graduated with a more sophisticated appearance thanks to a number of sleek and dynamic styling cues inspired by the Stinger fastback sport sedan.
Cerato look suitable less ordinary than the previous generation and has an athletic front-end with muscular air intakes and fenders, strong lines across the bonnet and bold tiger-nose grille. The rationale goes something like this: if you want a three-box sedan design, get a crossover and enjoy more room.More news: Facebook is working on a new section for local news
To make sure we remember their important entry-level introduction, the carmaker has made a decision to preview in new renders the entirety of the Forte's new design, inside and out.
The sedan is just one bodystyle in the Forte family, but we can expect that potential successors to the Forte Koup and Forte5 hatchback will follow the four-door's lead. The rear bumper has separate signal and reverse indicators under the taillights.More news: Surveillance State: FISA and the Section 702 Fight
Connecting the tail-light units is a horizontal strip, much like the Sportage SUV.
Kia Motors said on January 11 it will unveil the fully revamped K3 compact sedan at a major auto show in Detroit that begins later this week. Inside, the dashboard has been completely changed with the infotainment screen moved above the new horizontal vents, which are doubled by Stinger-inspired turbine style vents at the extremities.More news: London Bound: Eagles To Face Jaguars Overseas In 2018
- Flu death of 21-year-old man shocks family
- Nintendo Direct Mini January 2018: Every Nintendo Switch Game Announced
- Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- Immigration officials serve inspection notices at 7-Eleven stores
- Joe Arpaio: 'Deport' Dreamers
- Woman returns 'dead' Christmas tree to Costco in January for full refund
- Dead koala found screwed to pole in vile act of animal cruelty
- Google Inc (GOOG) looks to have acquired United Kingdom startup Redux
- Zinedine Zidane confirms clear-the-air talks with Real Madrid squad
- Trump 'Discovered' A Physical Wall Isn't Possible Across Entire Border