Kia's latest Cerato sedan is due to launch locally this year and has been unveiled in a series of renderings released of the North American Kia Forte which will debut at the Detroit motor show next week. While the third-generation Cerato retains its sporty and youthful image, it has graduated with a more sophisticated appearance thanks to a number of sleek and dynamic styling cues inspired by the Stinger fastback sport sedan.
Cerato look suitable less ordinary than the previous generation and has an athletic front-end with muscular air intakes and fenders, strong lines across the bonnet and bold tiger-nose grille. The rationale goes something like this: if you want a three-box sedan design, get a crossover and enjoy more room.More news: Flu death of 21-year-old man shocks family
To make sure we remember their important entry-level introduction, the carmaker has made a decision to preview in new renders the entirety of the Forte's new design, inside and out.
The sedan is just one bodystyle in the Forte family, but we can expect that potential successors to the Forte Koup and Forte5 hatchback will follow the four-door's lead. The rear bumper has separate signal and reverse indicators under the taillights.More news: Immigration officials serve inspection notices at 7-Eleven stores
Connecting the tail-light units is a horizontal strip, much like the Sportage SUV.
Kia Motors said on January 11 it will unveil the fully revamped K3 compact sedan at a major auto show in Detroit that begins later this week. Inside, the dashboard has been completely changed with the infotainment screen moved above the new horizontal vents, which are doubled by Stinger-inspired turbine style vents at the extremities.More news: Dead koala found screwed to pole in vile act of animal cruelty
- Yet Another Company Announces One-Time $1000 Bonuses
- Facebook is working on a new section for local news
- Chicago Bears Hire Mark Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator
- Pa. governor signs disaster emergency in opioid crisis
- Grassley: Hope Trump doesn't call me about Russian Federation probe
- Joe Arpaio: 'Deport' Dreamers
- Trump 'Discovered' A Physical Wall Isn't Possible Across Entire Border
- US Department of State ranks Armenia among safest countries for travel
- Super Mario Odyssey getting free minigame and outfit DLC
- The Dark Souls Trilogy Box Set Looks Gorgeous