Indeed, the last major official update on the game came in November past year when Square Enix hinted that release dates for "major" IP titles would be announced at E3 2018, leading many to believe that a date for Final Fantasy VII Remake would be one of those games to have its release date announced. This sounds like the way to play, at least on paper.
The game is now compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors, reaching a potential 48 (16×3):9 experience if we use up to three HD monitors.More news: Super Mario Odyssey getting free minigame and outfit DLC
For instance, the game will finally run at 60FPS, and the New Game Plus and New Game Minus modes will be accessible from the beginning, and all players will be able to switch the background music to the original, re-orchestrated, and soundtrack versions. During the presentation, the publisher teased the game's Season Pass, which will add six new characters to the roster.
Following its console introduction previous year, The Zodiac Age is due on our platform of choice on February 1.More news: Zinedine Zidane confirms clear-the-air talks with Real Madrid squad
It's likely that this is what the new SKU would be about, but we don't exactly have confirmation yet from Square Enix, so, until we do, then it's just speculation as to what this new version of the game would be. It will debut on the PC on February 1, 2018. Don't worry, as always there are plenty of Final Fantasy characters to go around for everyone.
Square Enix's schedule is well known to most gamers.More news: WhatsApp group chats can be infiltrated without admin permission
It would stand to reason that perhaps Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition is a combination of all of Square's efforts to make the game more accommodating to everyone by combining all of the previously released DLC and making the game a complete experience from start to finish.
- Ripple announce partnership with money transfer giant MoneyGram
- Russia, Iran say to adhere to nuclear deal
- Google Inc (GOOG) looks to have acquired United Kingdom startup Redux
- Ford Puts Auto Emergency Brakes On Two 2019 Models
- Facebook is working on a new section for local news
- Jessica Falkholt's family give update on her condition following horror smash
- Woman returns 'dead' Christmas tree to Costco in January for full refund
- Author of Trump dossier said feds had a mole in Trump campaign
- Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- Chicago Bears Hire Mark Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator