Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a brand new adventure to life featuring Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi, and four Rabbids heroes: Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Luigi, Rabbid Peach, and Rabbid Yoshi. The writers here at Nintendo Enthusiast are huge fans of Tropical Freeze, so this is a welcome announcement.
First, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition will come to Switch in Spring 2018 includes all characters, maps, missions, and DLC from both the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game. Funky sports a double jump, hover, infinite rolls, and infinite corkscrews underwater - he seems like an easy mode of sorts and looks really fun to play. He can even survive spikes with his trusty surfboard. In the game's additional co-op challenges, players team up with a friend in local multiplayer, where they'll play three levels of difficulty, taking on adversaries as a team.More news: Trump administration set for more hawkish position on nuclear weapons
What do you think about the arrival of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Switch?
Regardless, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is a great game, and it should be a strong addition to the Switch's library, especially for those that skipped the Wii U.More news: Kia teases 2019 Forte sedan with renderings ahead of Detroit debut
Are you excited about this release?More news: Surveillance State: FISA and the Section 702 Fight
- Chicago Bears Hire Mark Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator
- Romaine Lettuce E. coli Scare Appears Over, says Public Health
- Zinedine Zidane confirms clear-the-air talks with Real Madrid squad
- Flu death of 21-year-old man shocks family
- Yet Another Company Announces One-Time $1000 Bonuses
- Lieberman to approve over 1000 new homes in West Bank settlements
- Super Mario Odyssey getting free minigame and outfit DLC
- Trump to Allow States to Require Medicaid Beneficiaries to Work
- Camila Cabello Admits She Was 'Hurt' by Fifth Harmony's Diss at VMAs
- Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married