Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a brand new adventure to life featuring Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi, and four Rabbids heroes: Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Luigi, Rabbid Peach, and Rabbid Yoshi. The writers here at Nintendo Enthusiast are huge fans of Tropical Freeze, so this is a welcome announcement.
First, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition will come to Switch in Spring 2018 includes all characters, maps, missions, and DLC from both the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game. Funky sports a double jump, hover, infinite rolls, and infinite corkscrews underwater - he seems like an easy mode of sorts and looks really fun to play. He can even survive spikes with his trusty surfboard. In the game's additional co-op challenges, players team up with a friend in local multiplayer, where they'll play three levels of difficulty, taking on adversaries as a team.More news: Chicago Bears Hire Mark Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator
What do you think about the arrival of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Switch?
Regardless, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is a great game, and it should be a strong addition to the Switch's library, especially for those that skipped the Wii U.More news: Joe Arpaio: 'Deport' Dreamers
Are you excited about this release?More news: Yet Another Company Announces One-Time $1000 Bonuses
- Romaine Lettuce E. coli Scare Appears Over, says Public Health
- Jessica Falkholt's family give update on her condition following horror smash
- Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- Pa. governor signs disaster emergency in opioid crisis
- Ripple announce partnership with money transfer giant MoneyGram
- Trump to Allow States to Require Medicaid Beneficiaries to Work
- The Dark Souls Trilogy Box Set Looks Gorgeous
- Trump 'Discovered' A Physical Wall Isn't Possible Across Entire Border
- US Department of State ranks Armenia among safest countries for travel
- Super Mario Odyssey getting free minigame and outfit DLC