But they also offer always-on LTE connections, which is a throwback to a once-common laptop feature, a built-in data connection, that's been rarely seen in recent years. However, the Miix 630 should still be able to provide better battery life compared to most ultra-portable 2-in-1 notebooks out there. There's a configuration with 4 GB of memory and 128 GB of UFS storage available, though Lenovo didn't say if the Miix 630 would be available with more RAM or different storage options.More news: Bills GM thinks Incognito accusation involved a 'misunderstanding'
Where the Miix 630 differs from other convertibles is its CPU, a Snapdragon 835.
Indeed, Lenovo claims that the Miix 630 should last for up to 20 hours on its 48 Wh battery. I/O connectivity includes a single USB Type-C port, an SD card reader, and a microphone/headphone jack. Graphics processing is taken care of by the chip's integrated Adreno 540 GPU clocked at 710 MHz.More news: Astros acquire pitcher Gerrit Cole from Pirates
Lenovo Miix 630 features a 12.3-inch WUXGA+ touchscreen display for great visuals and infrared camera with Windows Hello for secure authentication. In terms of imaging, you get a 13MP resolution rear camera and an IR-enabled 5MP resolution webcam with Windows Hello support.
The Lenovo Miix 630 comes with the Lenovo digital pen with 1,024 levels of sensitivity so you can draw, sketch or annotate with Windows Ink for a natural pen-on-paper experience. Moreover, it gives you constant connection even in standby mode, ensuring longer battery life. Windows on ARM is, however, built for long battery life so you will still get some incredible battery life and standby performance out of the Miix 630. The Lenovo Mixx 630 will launch sometime between April and June of 2018 and the price tag will be around $799.More news: Call of Duty: WWII's New Nazi Zombies Map Revealed in Latest Trailer
- Sevilla and Man United in ticketing row ahead of Champions League match
- Serge Ibaka, James Johnson ejected after trading punches
- Sen Feinstein Release of Fusion GPS Testimony Disgrace, Possibly Illegal
- Pastor Gets Standing Ovation For Confessing To 'Sexual Incident' With Teenager
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Wants to Invest $1 Billion in Auto Tech Startups
- Celine Dion Continuing to Cancel Shows Due to Throat Infection
- Plastic bag charge: 5p levy to be extended in England
- Packers executive Eliot Wolf to Cleveland, according to reports
- Flying Philander leads Proteas to first test victory over India
- Syrian army claims Israel struck targets near Damascus in overnight raids