But they also offer always-on LTE connections, which is a throwback to a once-common laptop feature, a built-in data connection, that's been rarely seen in recent years. However, the Miix 630 should still be able to provide better battery life compared to most ultra-portable 2-in-1 notebooks out there. There's a configuration with 4 GB of memory and 128 GB of UFS storage available, though Lenovo didn't say if the Miix 630 would be available with more RAM or different storage options.More news: Flying Philander leads Proteas to first test victory over India
Where the Miix 630 differs from other convertibles is its CPU, a Snapdragon 835.
Indeed, Lenovo claims that the Miix 630 should last for up to 20 hours on its 48 Wh battery. I/O connectivity includes a single USB Type-C port, an SD card reader, and a microphone/headphone jack. Graphics processing is taken care of by the chip's integrated Adreno 540 GPU clocked at 710 MHz.More news: Astros acquire pitcher Gerrit Cole from Pirates
Lenovo Miix 630 features a 12.3-inch WUXGA+ touchscreen display for great visuals and infrared camera with Windows Hello for secure authentication. In terms of imaging, you get a 13MP resolution rear camera and an IR-enabled 5MP resolution webcam with Windows Hello support.
The Lenovo Miix 630 comes with the Lenovo digital pen with 1,024 levels of sensitivity so you can draw, sketch or annotate with Windows Ink for a natural pen-on-paper experience. Moreover, it gives you constant connection even in standby mode, ensuring longer battery life. Windows on ARM is, however, built for long battery life so you will still get some incredible battery life and standby performance out of the Miix 630. The Lenovo Mixx 630 will launch sometime between April and June of 2018 and the price tag will be around $799.More news: Pakistani Journalist working for Indian channel escapes abduction bid in Islamabad
- Oil prices sit at three-year highs as march to $70 slows
- Syrian army claims Israel struck targets near Damascus in overnight raids
- Antonio Conte admits Chelsea failed in effort to sign Virgil van Dijk
- J&K opposition to boycott CM's speech on governor's address
- Puel demands Leicester striker Iheanacho 'improve aspects of his play'
- How Many Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Celine Dion Continuing to Cancel Shows Due to Throat Infection
- Packers executive Eliot Wolf to Cleveland, according to reports
- IKEA asks women to pee on new advertisement
- Target (TGT) Upgraded to Positive by UBS Group