They are now eyeing a place in the Carabao Cup final as they host Championship side Bristol City in the first leg of their semi-final on Tuesday.
He said: "We think about this every single day and every training session - we can win everything, and that's why we are here". Everything I do is for this.
"He's been unfortunate because the form of Defour and Cork has been very good, Hendrick working in front of them, so I think Westy is a little bit unfortunate, not because of his own performances or professionalism, but because they've played really well. I needed time and patience, but it has already happened and now everything is okay".
After Aguero added his second, Dyche said "We had to go for it because this is the FA Cup".
"Before the game Fabian gave me advice".More news: China Says 32 People, Mostly Iranians, Missing After Oil Tanker Collision
"To become a big club like the teams I've faced, or United, or Liverpool with their history, you have to win. We are not going to try and look for a lucky draw, but equally we have to protect our players".
Despite his bullish ambitions, Guardiola remains insistent that his side must not look towards a potentially glittering end of the season before trophies have been secured. Now he's going back to Spain and he'll be back when he feels good, we are happy because everything is going well.
'But nobody can take away what we've done so far. 'We are there as well as other teams because Chelsea are in the same position.
The pleasure we've had so far over three or four months belongs to us'.
"We know they have to start to open up and that can leave them open to the counter, but then it gets to a moment where, I imagine, the rules are probably in the referee's favour".More news: Cam Newton Famous CTE Expert Calls BS ... That's a Concussion
Burnley complained when City's equaliser was allowed to stand, as they were not organised for the set-piece when Gundogan fed Aguero's run across the box, but referee Graham Scott saw nothing untoward.
"You do need to make your own luck at times, but you need a bit if extra help and luck here".More news: Trump advisor refuses to leave CNN set
- United Kingdom grocer Sainsbury's has record Christmas week as online sales grow
- Asuka Has A Surprising Partner For Mixed Match Challenge
- South Korean Officials Head to Border for Talks With North
- New Dell PCs Will Sync Messages, Calls With iPhone and Android
- Kelly Clarkson Reveals Why She Joined 'The Voice' Over 'American Idol' Reboot
- Agency says it will hold 'parties accountable' for JFK airport flood
- Arab League Drafts Response To Trump's Jerusalem Decision
- Willie Nelson Cancels Shows Due to Breathing Issues
- Google, Twitter face new lawsuits alleging discrimination against conservative voices
- Snow strands thousands of tourists in Switzerland