The Darkest Shore is part of The Resistance DLC pack which will also include a few multiplayer maps along with the new Nazi Zombies content. "Only days after the horrific disaster of Mittelburg, the crew has received intel that suggests Doktor Straub is on an island just north of Germany", describes Activision.
Many dangers await Marie, Drostan, Olivia, and Jefferson as they assault the island to discover its secrets and try their hardest to overcome its heavy defenses.More news: Another California House Republican announces his retirement
It seems that the new map will make use of various environmental traps as well as adding atmospheric effects such as fog to hinder visibility.
Players will have to contend with not only the undead creeping out of the fog, but Nazi air and sea power protecting the island. What do you think of The Darkest Shore? That last is going to be familiar to Call of Duty fans since it is a remake of the Modern Warfare 3 map "Resistance".More news: Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Wants to Invest $1 Billion in Auto Tech Startups
The Resistance DLC will be made available January 30 to Call of Duty: WW2 players on PlayStation 4.
Call of Duty: WWII's first major DLC, Resistance, launches later this month, and Activision has shared another new preview video for the expansion ahead of its release.More news: Harvey Weinstein slapped in face, cursed out at restaurant
As we see a zombie in chains it is a clear sign telling you to stay away from it, I will definitely run away from it when I encounter it for the first time.
- Pastor Gets Standing Ovation For Confessing To 'Sexual Incident' With Teenager
- Antonio Conte admits Chelsea failed in effort to sign Virgil van Dijk
- Authorities respond to fire on Trump Tower roof
- Puel demands Leicester striker Iheanacho 'improve aspects of his play'
- Target (TGT) Upgraded to Positive by UBS Group
- Theresa May clashes with Jeremy Corbyn over NHS winter "crisis"
- Bills GM thinks Incognito accusation involved a 'misunderstanding'
- Pakistani Journalist working for Indian channel escapes abduction bid in Islamabad
- U.S. and Britain fail to cause Iran unrest
- Serge Ibaka, James Johnson ejected after trading punches