At 6-1, 190 pounds, he is viewed by some as the top wide receiver prospect in the draft and a possible first-round pick.
Ridley announced his decision in a Twitter post Wednesday, two days after the Crimson Tide won the second national championship of his three-year career.More news: OJ Simpson pinned down: Are you Khloe Kardashian's poppa?
Ridley finishes his Crimson Tide career among the program's all-time receiving leaders, including ranking second in touchdown receptions (19) following his game-tying score in Monday's championship game, breaking a tie with Muscle Shoals' Dennis Homan. "Having been thoroughly prepared for that next step, I am truly ready, because in the beginning, I chose THE RIGHT SCHOOL". His numbers rivaled former Alabama greats Amari Cooper and Julio Jones, both of whom were first-round selections in the NFL Draft.More news: Kamala Mills fire: Accused Sanghvi brothers detained in Mumbai
Harris rushed for an even 1,000 yards and also scored 11 touchdowns this season.More news: New York City Is Suing Major Oil Companies Over Climate Change
- Sets 'Record Straight' Following Catt Sadler's Claims Of Wage Disparity
- Target (TGT) Upgraded to Positive by UBS Group
- Call of Duty: WWII's New Nazi Zombies Map Revealed in Latest Trailer
- Sevilla and Man United in ticketing row ahead of Champions League match
- IPhone battery catches fire in Zurich store: Apple Genius suffers burns
- U.S. and Britain fail to cause Iran unrest
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Wants to Invest $1 Billion in Auto Tech Startups
- Today Analysts Focus on Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT), Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI)
- IKEA asks women to pee on new advertisement
- Serge Ibaka, James Johnson ejected after trading punches