At 6-1, 190 pounds, he is viewed by some as the top wide receiver prospect in the draft and a possible first-round pick.
Ridley announced his decision in a Twitter post Wednesday, two days after the Crimson Tide won the second national championship of his three-year career.More news: Harvey Weinstein slapped in face, cursed out at restaurant
Ridley finishes his Crimson Tide career among the program's all-time receiving leaders, including ranking second in touchdown receptions (19) following his game-tying score in Monday's championship game, breaking a tie with Muscle Shoals' Dennis Homan. "Having been thoroughly prepared for that next step, I am truly ready, because in the beginning, I chose THE RIGHT SCHOOL". His numbers rivaled former Alabama greats Amari Cooper and Julio Jones, both of whom were first-round selections in the NFL Draft.More news: New York City Is Suing Major Oil Companies Over Climate Change
Harris rushed for an even 1,000 yards and also scored 11 touchdowns this season.More news: How Many Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Another Jawaharlal Nehru University student goes missing
- IKEA asks women to pee on new advertisement
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Wants to Invest $1 Billion in Auto Tech Startups
- IPhone battery catches fire in Zurich store: Apple Genius suffers burns
- Class X, XII CBSE exams to start on March 5
- Bills GM thinks Incognito accusation involved a 'misunderstanding'
- Sets 'Record Straight' Following Catt Sadler's Claims Of Wage Disparity
- Divided US Supreme Court may allow OH voter purge policy
- Lenovo mixes smartphone features into its all-day Miix 630
- U.S. and Britain fail to cause Iran unrest