Guests use the new Galaxy Note 8 smartphone during the company " s launch event in NY. But it seems that it is now planning to redesign its A-series based on Galaxy S-lineup.
Shown from both front and back, you can see that the design is a lot like that of the Samsung Galaxy S8, complete with a curved screen, a curved glass back and tiny bezels.More news: Couple Spotted Enjoying Date Night in Seattle
With "FullView" 18:9 displays becoming mainstream for 2018, Samsung will be releasing their latest mid-range Galaxy A (2018) series that will come with its very own Infinity Display. This also means that the smartphones won't see the much-rumored under display fingerprint sensor.
The Galaxy A8 (2018) and Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) also incorporates Samsung's voice-activated Bixby assistant and IP68 certification against dust and water damages.More news: Romelu Lukaku Out To Put Together Scoring Run For Jose Mourinho
The new Galaxy A8s could be powered by Exynos 7885 chipset and 6GB RAM. The phones will have 3000 mAh and 3500 mAh batteries. However, if the leaked render is to be believed, Galaxy S9 is not likely to get dual cameras, instead it would be a part of the elder sibling, the Galaxy S9+. The YouTube video also shows off the face unlock feature in the phone. While some rumors pointed at CES 2018 unveiling in Las Vegas, a new report hints at MWC 2018 unveiling February in Barcelona. Not to forget, the camera on the rear panel consists of a 16-megapixel.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 will come with an improved iris scanner and will have a 3MP camera which is surely an upgrade from 2MP on Galaxy S8. The next year Samsung flagship is due to be unveiled soon. The single rear camera could be a 16MP f/1.7 sensor while the dual front cameras pack in a pair of 16MP f/1.9 + 8MP F/1.9 cameras.More news: Fog and drizzle for the morning commute
Over at the back, the Galaxy A8/A8+ appears to be getting the same camera+fingerprint sensor placement as the upcoming Galaxy S9.
- 'The Last Jedi' soars to United States dollars 450m opening at global box-office
- Takes $2.56 Million Position in Danaher Co. (NYSE:DHR)
- Apple hikes the price of iPhone models
- Barca extend La Liga lead
- Van Gaal wants Prem return to get revenge on Man United
- Microsoft Surprises Nine-year-old Who Gave Up Xbox To Donate Blankets
- Homicide team to probe 'suspicious' deaths of Canadian billionaire couple
- Mozilla Sneaks Mr Robot Firefox Plugin In Firefox
- Cowboys edge Raiders 20-17 by slimmest of margins
- 'Ball of the 21st century' - Starc's freakish outswinger goes viral