This is flawless for customers who have been thinking about buying Google's smartphones, but they should also know the issues surrounding the devices. The larger Pixel 2 XL gets a larger US$75 discount, with prices going from US$849 to US$774 for the 64 GB version, and from US$949 to US$874 for the 128 GB version.
On the other hand, the Pixel 2 XL with 128GB, which is currently priced at Rs 82,000, receives a discount of 6 percent and is now available at a price of Rs 76,999. When you activate a Pixel 2 or 2 XL on Verizon, Target will give you a $250 gift card.More news: Ukraine Protesters Seek Poroshenko's Removal at Kiev Rally
Even with the discounted prices, customers will still be able to avail Google's trade-in program for further savings of up $435 in exchange for an eligible smartphone. You could say "hey, Google" to start a command with the living room device, but you still had to use the time-honored "OK, Google" on your Android phone.
Potential buyers in the United Kingdom also get discounts, with the Pixel 2 seeing a £50 price drop-£629 to £579 for the 64 GB variant, and £729 to £679 for the 128 GB one.More news: Here's what LeBron apparently told Lonzo Ball in their secret postgame chat
We're not sure how long this deal will last, so if you want to get in on it before it expires, head on over to Google's website for the details. For the holidays, Google is also offering free two-day shipping through the holidays.
Looks like the Android 8.1 update brought along a new issue with it.More news: Vegas Play of the Day: Titans at 49ers
- Legal & General Group Plc Grows Holdings in Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP)
- Vince Carter drops hint on possible return to Toronto
- Kyle Rudolph now expected to play against Bengals
- California's Bureau of Cannabis Control Issues First Licenses for Commercial Cannabis Activity
- How will Britain trade after Brexit?
- NK leader visits mausoleum for late father, vows 'fight' for strong nation
- WWE Clash of Champions 2017: Superstar Report Card
- #GujaratVerdict: Indian ruling party in tough election fight
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc
- Palestinian Billionaire Arrested in Saudi Arabia Amid Corruption Crackdown