If you missed out on the PlayStation Plus-exclusive Monster Hunter: World beta last weekend, then Capcom is offering yet another chance to get back into the world of Monster Hunter with the announcement of a second beta for all PS4 owners from December 22 to 26.
This was announced by Capcom over on Twitter where it also revealed the start and end dates.More news: North Korea must 'earn its way back' to negotiations: Tillerson
If you missed them, catch the first batch here, second batch here, and third batch here. Heck, even non-franchise fans might like it too.
If this is your first time playing the World beta, you can begin pre-loading on December 18. The beta will then run for four days ending on December 26th (Boxing Day).More news: That revamped Mac Pro is still in the works, Apple reminds us
Capcom did not say if there would be any new content available in this second beta. The game itself releases on January 26th, 2018 for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The beta has three playable missions of different difficulties and rewards for the full release version of the game for clearing them.More news: What the NLRB's New Joint Employer Decision Means for the Labor Market
- Eli Apple fined for tweeting during game, wants to stay with Giants
- Arizona State's weird Herm Edwards deal is already a mess
- German Social Democrats agree to talks with conservatives, but demand change
- Antonio Conte says Manchester City's form is a problem for Chelsea
- 'Roseanne' revival to premiere on ABC in March
- Domestic help Hemraj's wife challenges acquittal of Talwars, moves SC
- CBD carries no addiction risks, World Health Organization confirms
- Data miners uncover a Red Dead Redemption 2 mission in GTA
- ESPN Sexism: Network Criticized for Treatment of Women
- Zendaya Stars In Latest Music Video For The Greatest Showman