If you missed out on the PlayStation Plus-exclusive Monster Hunter: World beta last weekend, then Capcom is offering yet another chance to get back into the world of Monster Hunter with the announcement of a second beta for all PS4 owners from December 22 to 26.
This was announced by Capcom over on Twitter where it also revealed the start and end dates.More news: Xbox One X VS Xbox One PUBG Gameplay And 4K vs 1080p
If you missed them, catch the first batch here, second batch here, and third batch here. Heck, even non-franchise fans might like it too.
If this is your first time playing the World beta, you can begin pre-loading on December 18. The beta will then run for four days ending on December 26th (Boxing Day).More news: Eli Apple fined for tweeting during game, wants to stay with Giants
Capcom did not say if there would be any new content available in this second beta. The game itself releases on January 26th, 2018 for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The beta has three playable missions of different difficulties and rewards for the full release version of the game for clearing them.More news: Police Have Found the Gun That Killed Tupac
- German Social Democrats agree to talks with conservatives, but demand change
- ESPN Sexism: Network Criticized for Treatment of Women
- Japan says N.Korea not interested in meaningful talks
- Trevor Siemian out for season
- Domestic help Hemraj's wife challenges acquittal of Talwars, moves SC
- Thanks For The Memories: AOL Instant Messenger Shuts Down For Good Today
- Zendaya Stars In Latest Music Video For The Greatest Showman
- CBD carries no addiction risks, World Health Organization confirms
- 'Roseanne' revival to premiere on ABC in March
- Guardiola backs flying City to keep improving